Hello everyone

shadowfox295

About Myself: Hi everyone. I am new to all this so I really don't know where to start. I am in sc and I am a big fan of RP. Kinda why i'm here, but please write me. Maybe we can get to know each other.

How I found Canterlot.com: google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: just seen a episode and couldn't turn away.. It's too cute for it's own good.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Hi everyone I'm new to all this. I made up a character by the name of Chronos. I am still hoping I made him right, but as a character he was made for a more darker and adult MLP RP. He was made to be the older brother of the two sisters who was locked away when he was taken over by a strong evil force. His story starts off with him being locked in stone in the deepest part of the old castle in the everfree forest. Well I'm cutting this sort feel free to ask me more about him as well as I am open to anything you guys feel I should change.

Hi! Welcome to Canterlot! You have an interesting character, but I would like to say that the public areas of Canterlot are strictly all-ages, including the roleplay section (so anything like gore, death, mature stuff, etc. is probably not a good idea). The Roleplaying Rules might be a good place to check, to give you a clearer idea of how the game is run on this forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask -- and once again, welcome!

Thank you Winter. Well what would you like to know about him? He is an alicorn that in his stone state He would use a ponies lust in the same way discord used disharmony to awaken him self. Once awaken he has a few gifts. His main thing is to maintain the flow of time, but he can also project him self in to a ponies mind. That gift he uses in his stone state to awake feelings deep with in other ponies they never knew they had, or they tried to keep hidden.

You're quite welcome! From that description you're giving of your character, he might do well in the Free for All section. There's no real rules there (outside of the aforementioned requisite that the RP remains all-ages), and you don't need an application to play!

Applications are like character sheets that we use here at Canterlot to describe characters we use in roleplays -- especially the "mane" one called World of Equestria RP.

Thank you everyone. lol IF you aren't From the States I am in South Carolina. Also I posted a small topic in the 18+ forums under the free-for-all forum. How do I move it to a more open place?

Free-For-All is pretty open. If you don't want your topic in the 18+ section, don't say there is going to be 18+ stuff involved with it. ;)