[Taking Requests] REA Battalion Decorations

TemplarFrost

To me, there are two things that should distinguish any given REA battalion. Helmet Crest pattern, and their Shoulder Sleeve Insignia. Like this,

244px-US_101st_Airborne_Division_patch.svg.png(US 101st Airborne Division)

Now normally this proposal wouldn't be necessary, because there are no visual references in the REA lore. That's where I come in. I'm willing to custom-made a full sleeve insignia for any Royal Equestrian Army Battalions, you might have in mind. And an additional helmet crest pattern. Just tell me your design instructions below, and i'll PM it to you in about a week tops. Just a few things.

1. Please do not request any coat of arms, I do not have the time, nor the skill to make them.

2. This request thread is meant only for mods, helpstaff, or any staff members who could add to the Equestrian lore, without the need for a proposal.

3. I will only be doing Airborne battalions right, for I do not have the available tabs (titles) to do any Cataphract, Magus, or Pathfinder battalions. (I will soon though). EDIT* I can still do other battalion types, but you won't get the correct tabs until later on.

4. Please keep the comments to requests only, even though I cannot control what you post below, it would make my work alot easier.

5. I am also unable to do any pony-skull designs. I could do human, but I doubt it would fit into the lore.

That's it for now, down below are examples of my work.

I really hope to see your requests soon! :)

post-3487-0-74828600-1340586440_thumb.pn

post-3487-0-23599000-1340586443_thumb.pn