Hey, everypony!

RoseBud

About Myself: A teenage gaming brony from Kansas! I love League of Legends, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Zelda, and many more too!

How I found Canterlot.com: Another User; ProudSteel

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend once told me he was in love with the show, and naturally I was very confused. We watched the first episodes together and I fell in love with it quickly. Been watching ever since, and eagerly waiting for Season 3!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hey, everypony! My name is RoseBud, so just call me Rose. To clarify though, I am a brony, not a pegasister. I love gaming of all kinds, I love singing and music in general, and I LOVE MLP, The Legend of Korra, and Doctor Who (No Spoilers, haven't finished). I really enjoy watching anime as well, some of my favorites are Gurren Lagann, Rosario+Vampire, and Soul Eater. I'm relatively new to Anime as it is, though, since I haven't had access to a way to watch it lately. I'm not exactly the best at introductions, so I'm trying my best to make this interesting and not rambling.

I live in the emptiness known as Kansas, but am planning to make a move for Arizona within the next year.

As for more about specific things, I like to play games like League of Legends or Kingdom Hearts. Random facts about those games, Fiora is my favorite champ in LoL, and my favorite Kingdom Hearts character is Larxene.

I'm random as heck, so excuse me if this introduction seems long or rushed or hyper or whatever. But I haven't much else to say, so I guess I'll just finish this by saying I'll be around for a while!

OMG!!! WE WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!! sorry, but I LOVE SOUL EATER and legend of zelda and league of legends. PM me your summoner name if you want to play a game, mine is Talons013 :) and my favorite champ is Hecarim :kissy:

Oh, and welcome to Canterlot!

Wow! So much win! I play LoL as well, Kingdom Hearts 2 was my favorite game of all time, and on top of that I loved Legend of Zelda. Legend of Korra is epic, I also am relatively new to anime as well, and on top of that, you sir are just interesting.

Ermahgeeerrrdd Two Roses! What do!

But naw, i'll call you Rose, and Rosewind will be Rosie. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you love it here! :D