Greetings!

Gresley

Thank you very much for being so welcoming! I'm working on figuring out this site, and thanks for your offer. Say, do you know how to delete a thread you didn't mean to make?

You can use the report feature (button on the bottom right of a post) -- I already did, so a mod will clean it up when they have time. No worries, it happens! :smirk:

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

Haha, I've made that double thread mistake too, don't worry about it :) I think if you just ask an Admin to delete it then they will take care of it for you. And the more science the better! :D (just ask me before you start experimenting on me :P)

Edit: Darn ninja'd by Rosewind! ><

Welcome to Canterlot! We have lots of science ponies around here, Swirly and myself included! If you have any questions about the site or roleplay, let me know!

I think you forgot about me and my love for physics, taking an AP course on it next year. :P

Anyways, it's good to see more knowledgeable people (Ponies) joining the site. I'm sure you'll absolutely adore this place, and I do look forward to seeing you on the boards.