Two eccentric minds are better than one! (Lux, Shadowstorm88)

"Well its simple if you'll just follow me back to my lab, and I'll show you the nessecary fundamentals that we will need in order for this to work. Which if very little I assure you since we have no need for any long list that will...actually, I'll want to spend as much time with you as possible since you are my mare friend now and um...I think it would be good for us both if abit of our personaliys rubbed off onto one another" explained Geary softly as he led the way outside the door. Turning away for moment; he admitted "Like for example; I need to be alot of cheerful and not be so serious all the time; otherwise Ill end up sucking the fun out of everything and you..umm...what do you think in your opinon would be a good change or..add on if you will for your personality"?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#8B4513]"Ok then," [/colour]Sweet said as she followed Geary out of the candy shop. [colour=#8B4513]"I'm still not sure how you're going to get my essence out, but hopefully it will help your mood ice cream making. As for personalities, I guess it's a habit the ponies have their personalities rub off of each other. Like when I meet a pony with a yucky personality, I somethines feel yucky. But I'm glad that you feel more cheerful from being around me! As for what I would change... hmm.. maybe being less scatterbrained as I tend to get tht way."[/colour]

"Yeah, sometimes its good to offplay how we feel around others and transfer those feelings towards ourselves since they can either add or subtract how we already our" admited Geary softly as he turned his head casually back to face Sweet with a calm smile. "Though I think in your case, you added on more then took away for some ponies since your just so likable" he giggled softly to himself before turning back to the road; smiling as his house came into view. "Well now if you just step into Doctor Gearys "Maaaad" house; you'll be amazed by the many wonders of his inventions" grinned Geary playfully as he beckoned for Sweet to step inside. Stepping inside himself as he passed by the usual slew of inventions and the various beakers and testtubes; he approached the things he would need. Taking out a small needle from a draw; he spoke softly "Now then, please hold very still and if you need to look away since I just need a tiny bit of blood" he explained calmly towards Sweet.

Sweet was happy that Geary understood her explanation about how a pony's personality could rub off on another. Personalities, while easy to feel were hard to explain. She blushed when he mentioned that she would give more of her personality to others. Sweet, although very optimistic and happy, never saw herself as something greater than the ponies around her. She was just another pony in a big city living her life.

She giggled as Geary gave his best mad scientist impression when walking into his house.

[colour=#8B4513]"So I guess this is where the mad scientist pony needs a cute assistant, right," [/colour]she said with a wink.

Sweet wandered around the room, admiring the vearious devices, some of which were completed others still unfinished.

[colour=#8B4513]"You definitely have to show me some of these later!"[/colour]

Then Geary appeared holding a needle explaining that he needed some of her blood. Her normally bubbly persona turned to anxiousness as she saw the needle. As a foal she would absolutely pitch a fit when she saw a doctor with a needle to draw blood. When the nurses managed to hold her down to get the blood, she'd break out into a crying fest that would echo through the doctor's office and last for a good half hour! Although she was now a mare and not as afraid of them, needles were still a little creepy.

[colour=#8B4513]"Um... I don't really like needles, but I guess you can."[/colour]

Trusting her special somepony's judgement, she placed her foreleg on a table and tuurned away.

• 2 weeks later...

Chuckling as Geary slowly eyed around the lab for the nessecary tools that would be needed in order to get waht was needed to be done, he turned back towards Sweet as he gave her a cocky grin. "Heh, this is gonna be really intersting to see what exactly we can pull of isnt it" as he was actually quiet excited with putting with happiness into others. It would help improve ones attitude when their being grumpy, or when feeling blue. Blushing deeply at the remark on him needing a cute assissant, he lowered his head shyly as he idealy kicked one of his hooves at hte floor; slowly looking up to grin. "Well, ast long as the assissant is willing to do what needs to be done since she is indeed pretty cute" he complimented as he turned away..before turning back and giving her a quick peck on the cheek as he spoke "INdeed, I would be more then happy to show you my various invetnions and gadgets. For the being however, let me test this out" as he saw her personality shift from bubbly to anxious at the sight of the needle. "Dont worry" he assured her softly as he placed a calming hoof on her shoulder. "Just focus on my face at all time" he smiled gently, inseting the needle into her skin for a few seconds before removing it, filled with her blood. "Annnnd done" he beamed, giving her a light hug as he blushed "You did really good...now that part is over, watch" he assured as he turned towards the synthisezer he had made for this occassion. "Now simply insert the blood here" he started, pointing a gentle hoof towards the invention as the blood that was inserted into the machine; went into a tiny vat. The blood started to slowly dissolve as tiny partciles from within where the blood had been; sqooshed out down a long tube. "Remove the blood iteslf, and take the particles...place them and make them into something healthy" he spoke kindly, as he watched as the particles came out as sprinkles...which fell onto two chocloate cupcakes. "Wallyah!! All done..and..what better test subjects then...ourselves" he offered as he handed a cupcake to his marefriend.

(Sorry for the delay. )

Sweet Surprise giggled at he thought of being the cute spunky lab assistant. She pictured herself in a lab coat with green oversized gloves and goggles handling different sized beakers and test tubes of different colored liquid with her special somepony next to her.

[colour=#8B4513]"Well I think I can help you being an assistant. And that would be nice to see what else you're making."[/colour]

Sweet then turned away as Geary put a reassuring hoof on her shoulder. She squeaked as she felt the needle poke her, but as quickly as it started it was over. She watched intently as the tube filled with blood went into the device and became crystalized into sprinkles. They reminded her of the sprinkles she put on her chocolate covered pretels, a big hit for the foals to eat.

[colour=#8B4513]"Wow... you made part of me into sprinkles. Well, I guess I can see how yummy I taste."[/colour]

It was wierd for her at first that she was eating a cupcake with her crystalized essence on it. But after her first bite, it tasted like any other cupcake.

[colour=#8B4513]"Mmm... this cupcake is good! So... what happend next?"[/colour]

Geary watched as his marefriend chomped away at the cupcake, as he was surprised by her appetite. Looking donw at the cupcake, he gave a brief casual shrug before he started to crunch away himself at the cupcake!! It seemed that he was right, since the cupcake was friggin delious with his marefriends essesnces having been turned into sprinkles. Chuckling as he munched it down faster and faster, he liked his lips as he finished it off. Grinning at her, he smiled happily "Wow, that tasted amazing!! Added on with your happiness, it tasted even be...huh" he blinked as he suddenly felt something weird going on in his belly. Bending over, he held his gut in sudden pain as he twitched rapildy. His eyes slowly glowed a soft pink, as his features twisted into a slow grin. A huge puff of smoke erupted from Geary, as it kept him shrouded from his marefriend for a few moments. When the smoke slowly cleared away, Geary appeared to be gone..missing..but if one was too look down; they'd see a small foal with a messy mane as he looked completly confused on where he was. Glancing left and right slowly as he tried to figure out where he was, he turned to Sweet and giggled lightly as his eyes were still glowing that soft pink. "Hiyah" he called up to the pony, wondering if she knew any fun games to play.

Sweet Surprise was enjoying her essence infused cupcake. She didn't feel any different from how she was before. In a way she didn't figure that she would. after all, it was her essence.

She then noticed that her stallionfriend was suddenly enveloped in a pink smoke.

[colour=#8B4513]"Geary? What's with the smoke?"[/colour]

Then suddenly the stallion vanished when the smoke cleared! At first she believed that it was some kind of stage act, like the magicians performing slight-of-hoof acts that she would watch. It was then that she heard a laugh, but it wasn't Geary's one. It sounded younger, like from a colt. It reminded her of one that would be visiting her store for candy. She looked around to find the sound. It was close, almost next to her and yet for the life of her she couldn't see this colt. That was until she looked.

[colour=#8B4513]"Geary," [/colour]she said as she looked at the pony that was staring up at her. It looked like a pint sized version of him, [colour=#8B4513]"What happened?"[/colour]

Glancing up, Geary slowly started to pick at the wax in his ear in an almost unitentive manner, not really paying attention to anything that was around him. Glancing at some of the steel buckets he with the slips in them, he grinned as he suddenly pictured them as steel helmets!! Rushing over towards one of them, he took it and firmly attached it onto his head; declaring "Hahah!! I am Sir Geary of umm..err.....Eques-ti-lot" he declared as he pointed up at Sweet Suprise!! "I shall protect the queen from any danger that comes near her" he bodly stated!! It seemed that combing her essecnes with the cupcakes due to her child like cheerfulness, had reverted Geary to a child like state..physically and mentally!! Now he was stuck as a foal, and saw her as a playmate!!! "OOoooh why isnt she a foal too? It was so unfair since he didnt have awhole lot of ponies to play with"!! His one track mind suddenly sensed danger as he looked over at a giant strcutrue made out of metal lines that resemebled a monster!! "Stand back!! I shall protect thee" declared a giggling Geary as he started to swipe at the strcucture with the make**** sword he had in his hooves; letting out a grunts of combat as he struck.

Before Sweet could respond, her coltfriend had donned a bucket helment and was proceeding to call her a queen. She realized that her essence had somehow reduced the stallion to a colt both physically and mentally. She had to admit he was cute as a foal. And now, like any child like pony, he was wanting to play and wanting somepony to play with. Worst of all, she not being a science pony didn't know if or when the pony would return to his normal state.

Sweet was no foalsitter. Her limited interaction with them was from her store where a filly or a colt would come in with a parent for a piece of candy. She knew however that this really wasn't a place for a colt to be hanging out. There was too much stuff around, and she would never forgive herself if the colt was hurt. He was still her coltfriend and now he needed her help.

[colour=#8B4513]"Hi there. How about you come back to my place. It's a really cool... um... castle! Yeah... that's right! It's my castle and it looks like candy. It's my Candy Castle! So do you want to see it?"[/colour]

From his perception, Sweet Stuff was doned in a lovely pink princess dress and he in a noble knightly outfit!! As she looked down upon him with a mixture of curiosity and confusion, he was surprised when she suddenly offered for him to come to her castle and have some candy..or was it that her castle looked like candy? Raising a brow at this, he bowed his head low as Geary proclaimed "My deepest apologies my queen, but I cannot return to the castle just yet!! No, I have to seek out and vaniquish evil so that way you'll be able to live in peace without the fear of being attacked or being kidnapped"!! Anything else he had to say was quickly stifled, as he turned to his left and glanced out the window as it started to shudder and shake. The shaking was vibrating from something in the room!! Turning around, he caught sighf of the boiler which from his vision; resemebled a fire breathing dragon!! Gasping at this, he pulled his helemet down tight as he declared "Stand back my Queen, for I Sir Geary shall slay this beast" as he charged forward with his sword held high. eager for the monster to taste his blade.

For a moment, Sweet Surprise thought that enticing her now pint sized special somepony with candy would work. But the was determined to fight anything that was evil in the area, which in a foal like mind could be anything and everything!

The pony began to charge at the boiler in the room which was determined to be evil. Sweet Surprise had to position herself in between the "monster" and the knightly pony.

[colour=#8B4513]"Oh do not hurt the creature, fair knight," [/colour]Sweet said trying to get into the mindset of royalty. She had to remember when she met Princess Cadence to do so. [colour=#8B4513]"This creature is a pet and likes to journey around the village. It is quite friendly. So, if there is nothing else evil, shall we retire to the castle?" [/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Freezing on the spot as he was told to halt his way, Geary turned around and gave her a confused look of wonder; questioning "Truley" as he turned back towards boiler in confusion; rubbing the sides of his head lightly. Giving a small shrug to his princess, he straightned up and gave her a slaute. "If this is what thy princess desires, then we shall return to the castle" before turning around and looking out the window. Their, his imagination ran wild once again as he could see what appeared to be a moving tank that was shapped like a changlling, when really it was just a carriadge being pulled. "CHANGLING ATTACK!! HAVE AT THE" declared the knight as he charted screaming at the tank, slashing his sword at the wheel as it tipped over in response, dumping the cotents of apples which Geary assumed was bits and pieces of the tank.

For a moment Sweet thought that the foal had bought the story of her "pet" so as not to hurt himself or destroy anything. He even seemed to comply to follow her back to the candy store. But then in his young mind another "monster appeared," leading him to attack it.

[colour=#8B4513]"Ok then sir knight. You go attack that fearsome creature. I'll be right back."[/colour]

Sweet Surprise scurried into another area where she could be alone with her thoughts.

[colour=#8B4513]"What am I going to do? I'm not a scientist. I know that the cupcake with my essence made him this way, but I'm not sure if making one with his would work now that he's a colt. There's got to be something to change him back."[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

"YEAH!! HAHA!! TAKE THIS!! AND THIS!! AND THAT!! SOME OF THIS TOO" declared Geary as he swipped at the carriadges wheels, scaring the pony who was pulling the carriage at the sight of the bucket wearing foal, who was suddenly attacking and decalring tha the would defeat the changling monster. Laughing as its fellow changling suddenly fled for its life, Geary declared in a knightly tone "Yes thats it!! RUN!! FLEE FROM ME!! FOR I SHALL STRIKE DOWN ALLLL THAT IS EEEVIIIILLLL" spoke Geary heroically, whirling around as his eyes darted left and right rapidly to find anything else that was a threat to his queen. Blinking over at a sale that was happening at an applestand, his eyes flashed as he could see diamond dogs exchanging stolen diamonds. "UNHOOF THOSE DIAMONDS FIENDS" shouted Geary as he charged towards them,

In her attempt to find a cure for her special somepony turned knight, Sweet Surprise had forgotten where Geary was. Frantically she looked about the mazelike room but didn't find the foal. It was then that she heard the shouts outside from some scared ponies. Galloping outside she watched as the knight attacked everything he could, thinking it was some monster. She had to get him somewhere safe.

[colour=#8B4513]"Fair knight," [/colour]she said in as much of a royal accent as she could muster, [colour=#8B4513]"You have done well to slay the monsters and keep the kingdom safe. So let us retire to my candy castle."[/colour]