I posted this in the wrong forum I think it belongs in The Brony Chatter can someone delete it for me?

Previous Generations

Started by dbzponyninja, Today, 02:08 PM

My Little Pony G1 Tales G3 movies Friendship is Magic Pegasisters Bronies

5 replies to this topic

#1 dbzponyninja

dbzponyninja

Blank Flank

• apple_green.png

Posted Today, 02:08 PM

About Myself: Hi my name is Evan I joined Canterlot.com three days ago, I like t.v., video games and surfing the internet on my laptop

How I found Canterlot.com: I can't remember how I found Canterlot.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The very first My Little Pony Friendship is Magic thing that I ever saw other than the show itself is the Equestria Girls music video on The Hub channel.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash

I know that previous generations aren't popular or even liked by bronies but are there any pegasisters out there who liked previous generations/ shows and G3 movies out there?

What you gotta do for that is go to the report button at the bottom of the post and click it. Then you just let the moderators know you put it in the wrong section and would like it removed. One will get to it sooner or later, but remember to have patience :D

Yep, that topic would definitely belong under "Brony Chatter."

What you gotta do for that is go to the report button at the bottom of the post and click it. Then you just let the moderators know you put it in the wrong section and would like it removed. One will get to it sooner or later, but remember to have patience :D

Yep, that topic would definitely belong under "Brony Chatter."

I did what you told me to do how long will it before someone deletes it?

It could be any amount of time. It all depends on when one of the higher powers has the time to be able to do it. This is a busy site that is a bit low on moderators at the moment, especially with Tales being gone for a week. Just have patience, because they will get to it when they have the time :D

• Like 1