Avatar pic not changing (clear browser cache to fix)

I keep trying to change my avatar pic but it keeps going back to my first one. I have looked at the other answers for this problem but none of them are working, I tryed deleting my browser cache and that didnt work.and ive try useing the refresh and also saveing my changes. is there somthing I'm missing?

I actually had the same question when I first tried to change my avatar pic awhile back. When you change the pic, is DOES register. It just takes a little bit for the change to actually happen, for whatever reason. Give it some time, your new avatar will replace the old one soon :)

Your browser stores things like images so pages load quicker the next time you visit.

When you change things like your avatar your browser can sometimes thinks; "oh there's that image with the same filename on the same page, I already have a copy of that I can use rather than download it again"

As Rosewind advised, clearing your browser's cache will force your browser to download the image again.

* You can can do this forcefully by mashing F5 several times or a little more politely by holding 'CTRL' then pressing F5 delicately and once.

The other method is to look at your browser settings and clear your cache in what ever way your browser manufacturer advises (use google to find)