Fallout Equestria PNP (Pen and Paper)

Xiee

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated first post. :D

Okay guys, start creating your characters. We will take this one step at a time. If you have any questions, PM me here or in chat or leave a reply here. Make sure to stick to the character guidelines I posted on the first page! Please refer to the character creation portion of the main guide. I'm sure it's pretty straight-forward to understand.

So far there are already 2 characters proposed to me:

1. CF - Going to play a Da****e Pegasus

2. Inkwell - Going to play an artsy distrubed Unicorn

dang it cubby, you stole my character!

non the less, I'll play as a Griffin mercenary named Fury Heart. * creative name, no?* <sarcasm>

does the mercenary group for Griffin's affect anything, by the way?

Yes, especially if you choose a FoE Canon Mercenary group like Gawd's Talons or Blackwing's Talons. You are also welcome to make one up.

Um, I was wondering if it would actually be a good investment to have a character in this campaign that is good with things such as barter, speech, and mechanics, or if I should reconsider my purely support role...

Well its really up to you. Maybe if you ask what the roles of the other players are you can decide based on that.

now umm...how do i find this chatroom?

You use an IRC client like mIRC, Pigdgn, Trillian or Chatzilla then type these in:

/server irc.esper.net (press enter)

/join #CanterlotFOE (press enter)

OR

Go on the forum's main page click on the chatroom link. It will ask for a name, type it in then press enter. It will automatically connect you to the server but it will let you join #CanterlotCentral. Once you are in #CanterlotCentral, say hi to the regulars in there (I'm in there as well) then type /join #CanterlotFOE and press enter. It will open a new window for the chat.

Meet Toothpick, Ghoul Mare of Canterlot!

Strength: 4

Perception: 8

Endurance: 5

Charisma: 2

Intelligence: 7

Agility: 7

Luck: 7

Barter: 8

Big Guns: 14

Explosives: [TAG!] 35

Lockpick: 20

Magical Weapons: 20

Mechanics: [TAG!] 33

Medicine: 18

Melee: 12

Science: 18

Small Arms: 18

Sneak: [TAG!] 33

Speech: 8

Survival: 14

Unarmed: 12

Traits and Perks:

(Area under management - Code D3rP1: 'I just dont know what went wrong')

This is under management and will be updated to fullness later, but I wanted to make sure her base stats were up for everypony to see.

I want to play, but here's one thing that's going to make it difficult: I work 5 days a week with Wednesdays and Thursdays off. This means I can't stay up much past 12 midnight if I want to wake up with enough sleep to make it through a day at work. Unfortunately, this means that the only way I can play with folks like Xiee would be if he woke very early and we played pretty much non-stop for the limited time I'd be up, which would be no fun for everyone involved I don't think.

This sounds very interesting, I've only just started reading Fallout Equestria but I've played a lot of the Fallout series.

I recommend finishing that great fic! Once we start a game I will heavily base something off the timeline of the story.

UPDATES up on the 1st post on the 1st page!

Here's my character info:

Fury Heart

Race: Griffion

Color: Brown body, with a grey face

Affiliations: self, gawd's talons

Age: (I don't know how griffins age, so I'll use real world terms, K?) young adult

Level: 1, no experience

Traits: Intimidation- able to scare away certain creatures of lower levels.

Virtue: loyalty

Perks: none

Wounds: 21

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength: 6

Perception: 4

Endurance: 7

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 6

Agility: 7

Luck: 5

Tagged skills:

Big Guns

Small arms

Unarmed

equipment:

armor: scrap armor

equipped weapon: 10mm pistol

backup weapon: Hunting rifle

Money: 18 bottle caps

small bag:

[1] 50 10mm pistol rounds

[2] 15 hunting rifle rounds

[3] 9 cooked parasprites

[4] 1 healing potion

[5] empty

[6] empty

( tell me if there is any problems with my character. also, I've actually never found the time to read fallout equestria, and considering the fact it is longer than peace and war, I don't think I'll finish it by next friday.)

Archived