Jacker Tracker

Name: Jacker Tracker

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Silver

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Long blue and gold main. Short bob blue and gold tail

Eye Color: Gold

Cutie Mark: A magnifying glass with a paw print on it.

Physique: More muscular then most

Residence: Evergreen forest

Motivation: To find the cutiesarus!

Likes: Keeping records of the animals in the forest, nature, the out doors, informing people about the forest, searching for the cutiesarus, tea, quiet days, books, protecting the forest, hiking, camping, smores.

Dislikes: Litter, ponies who don't respect the animals, ponies who camp in trailers, un healthy food, loud music, winter, raining while hes working, crowded areas, onions.

Personality: Jacker is a very serious colt who cant take jokes very well. He always expects the truth from ponies and never wants to joke around. Jacker is a bit of a loner. He prefers to spend his time alone or with very close friends. He dosent like to admit it but he is quite sensitive and has a soft spot for young creatures. Jacker has a quick temper. When he gets mad he is quick to get out of the situation. He is a bit paranoid and thinks ponies are agenst him.

Character Summary: Jacker went to school in pony ville but lived in the forest with his parents because his mother and father had a small berry orchard there..He loved living in the woods because he loved the quiet and liked being with his close family. He managed to learn alot about animals and how they stole barries. He would help his parents find the lost barries by tracking down the animals.

He was always the bests at playing hide and seek because he learned how to manipulate his unicorn magic to heighten his hearing and sight. He would be able to see from very far and to block out his hearing to hear specific things. His favorite thing to do is to go into the evergreen forest and play. .He loved to learn about mare tails and always wanted to investigate them. His favorite mare tail was about an old extinct creature about the cutiesarus. The legend stated that the cutiesarus was spotted many times in the evergreen forest.Once he saw a picture of the cutiesarus he was amazed that such a creature existed.His father would always tell stories about how the cutiesarus would play tricks on him and steal his barries. His father was sure that he has seen it but no one believes him. He has become a bit of a joke because of it. Jacker wanted to find it to help is father get his reputation clean.

One day while Jacker Tracker was in the evergreen forest he was hiking along he saw a strange red creature down by a swamp drinking.It was big and red just like the cutiesarus but he wasent sure. He was super exighted and could barely hold in his joy. He cheeped closer to it and took a picture. The creature saw him and dashed away. He did get a picture but unfortunately it was blurred. After he got the picture his cutie mark appeared and he knew that his destiny was to search for the cutiesarus.

During his search he got a job as a ranger. They found him to be extremely and ponies. He works as a ranger for the evergreen forest and lives in a watch tower. He specializes in protecting the forest and keeping track of who lives in the forest and what animals there are. He also keeps track of the population of animals in the forest. He counts all the animals in the forest at the beginning of each season. On most days he walks around supervising the forest and taking records of who is coming in and out. While he does do his work he always is on the look out for the cutiesarus. He has become a bit obsessed with the idea which has made him a bit of a laughing stock. He is determined to find her again one day.

Image: http://teddyscares.d...t.com/#/d3euupt

Done editing please give feedback

The fact the cutiesaurus is like an Equestrian Big Foot makes me laugh. XD

I'd like to see his character summery broken up and expanded on a little more. I'd like to know what exactly fascinated him in regards to the "mare tales" and how precisely that peaked his interest in cryptozoology. I'd also like to hear a little more about why he was growing up in the forest, how this effected him, and how exactly he uses magic to aid his hearing and sight. I'd also like to know a little more about his job as a ranger. Surely his day job has responsibilities that he has to also take care of. A little more about his personality couldn't hurt either.

Summary should be broken up a bit into a couple of paragraphs, but I concur with Thunder. Also, there hasn't yet been an established creature known as the Cutiesaurus in canon yet. So while I love the prospect, I'd keep the 'proof' down to a bunch of hazy and misunderstood pictures, but you can still have him finding his cutie mark as an exceptional tracker of other creatures that actually do exist.