Linkhopper would like to battle! Go Introduction!

Linkhopper

About Myself: My name is not important. What is important is my name, which is Konrad. I love everypony in general and am a very open person :D.

Im very into RP but not sure if I will RP on this site. I also like making sprites in my free time.

My favorite song is the doom song composed by the literary genius Gir.

I am absolutely in love with hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, and am currently studying the science of how people can type with boxing gloves on.

Also I hate pears D:

How I found Canterlot.com: I happened upon a google chrome extension and investigated. Don't regret it in the slightest!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually was going on a nostalgia tour of my head and looking up Lauren Faust's work, and saw she was involved in a show, entitled My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Believing this show was going to be awesome, I watched all of the episodes that were out. So here I am.

No regrets at all :D

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash 100%. I am a complete Dashie fanboy :3. (I still love the other ponies as well!)

You may ask: If Rainbow Dash is your favorite pony, then why is Pinkie Pie in your Thumbnail?

Answer: Cause Im a rebel :P

I have been lurking around watching this forum for some time now, and I love absolutely everypony here! Its a real treat to get to be part of Canterlot! :D

willitblendh.png

But I think the real question on everyponies mind is, will it blend?

About Myself: My name is not important. What is important is my name, which is Konrad. I love everypony in general and am a very open person :D.

Im very into RP but not sure if I will RP on this site. I also like making sprites in my free time.

I am absolutely in love with hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, and am currently studying the science of how people can type with boxing gloves on.

Also I hate pears D:

How I found Canterlot.com: I happened upon a google chrome extension and investigated. Don't regret it in the slightest!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I actually was going on a nostalgia tour of my head and looking up Lauren Faust's work, and saw she was involved in a show, entitled My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Believing this show was going to be awesome, I watched all of the episodes that were out. So here I am.

Rainbow Dash 100%. I am a complete Dashie fanboy :3. (I still love the other ponies as well!)

You may ask: If Rainbow Dash is your favorite pony, then why is Pinkie Pie in your Thumbnail?

I have been lurking around watching this forum for some time now, and I love absolutely everypony here! Its a real treat to get to be part of Canterlot! <3

willitblendh.png

A Dashie fanboy I hear? ;D

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Dashie. Nice to meet you. Wanna be friends? :)

• Like 1

Also I hate pears D:

I have been lurking around watching this forum for some time now, and I love absolutely everypony here! Its a real treat to get to be part of Canterlot! <3

willitblendh.png

Everyone knows that Gir should have gotten his own album.

42, that is all.

Pears? Are you by any chance The Doctor?

And I think the better question is will it blend before it replicates endlessly causing overflow, because I think we all know that the answer is "yes, it blends"

Everyone knows that Gir should have gotten his own album.

42, that is all.

Pears? Are you by any chance The Doctor?

And I think the better question is will it blend before it replicates endlessly causing overflow, because I think we all know that the answer is "yes, it blends"

A tsunami of grounded up parasprites :D