The College, Frotrox school of Magic Chapter 1

Dabom444

Denim nodded at Lavender's suggestion, making her way towards the room that most of the other unicorns were funneling towards, "I should hope they do! If I'm to be spending the next two years of my life here, I should at least like to know a little history on the place!"

She heard somepony trot next to her. She glanced over and saw Jumper, who whispered something about taking her somewhere after orientation. Denim nodded, "Soinds good to me!" she whispered back.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krosis Followed the group from behind, They had followed the crowds for what seemed like an eternity. They had climbed up Many, Many Stairs, Krosis was about out of breath when they finnaly reached the top of the tower. He sighed [colour=#A52A2A]"It could be to easy to get lost inside of this school." [/colour]He said. He Trotted ahead and Through the door. The classroom was amazing! from the entrance it had many Seats that Spiraled around and upwards. The top of the class room was much larger in diameter than the bottom so the chairs were set to look down to the middle. The middle held a single desk and a chalkboard against the far wall, it was just like a stage. Krosis took it all in [colour=#A52A2A]"So many wonders.....It seems that this was a meeting area of sorts to the ones who came before." [/colour]He said. He looked to see the teacher preparing himself to teach. He had repeated yet again to sign in for the class to start. It was more of an introduction speech but nonetheless he was the teacher. Krosis fell in line with the Ponies whom were signing the book. He got his chance and Signed his name in his Curly Overtone. He placed the pen down and took a card with his magic. He placed his hoof on his chin and moved out of the way for the next student to sign. He found 8 Chairs next to eachother that were free. That was more than enough for them all to sit! He trotted over and Slid down the row past the chairs and sat at the 6th one in. He allowed enough space for anypony to slink by should they need to. He started to write on the card the info the teacher wanted.

Lavender walked next Krosis at the back of the group while they made their way up to what seemed to be the tallest tower here, which Lavender thought was a no her hooves killed by the time they all reached the classroom sometimes she wished she had wings instead of a horn in times like this but she knew she couldn't give up her magic. She stood behind Krosis in the line waving to a few recognisable ponies as she does so before she signed her name in neat writing with her cutie mark at the end of her name. Lavender walked up the curvy room with aww as she saw every beautiful carved pony on the ceiling she took a seat next to Krosis filling out the info needed. She wrote down her birthplace: Canterlot which she left until last, then looking around the room saw her teacher a green...unicorn...wait not a unicorn a...pony! She wondered why a pony would be teaching them magic but if he obviously worked here he knows a lot about unicorn magic and is obviously a great teacher."Krosis why is our teacher a pony have you noticed?" She whispered to the side of her as Denim,Arc and Jumper filled out the seats.

[colour=#282828]Jumper walked with the group of five ponies for what seemed like eons. the college was huge it was like its own city. that's when idea hit him and he started to think. 'this place is huge how did no one stumble upon this place sooner. yeah the gates may have closed down for a long time but if this place is still in equestria then why didn't we find it.' He thought some more and noticed some thing that didn't cross his mind till now. Where are the windows?[/colour]

Denim kept a chipper mood as she climbed the steps. While tiring, she just considered it excersise. And excersise is a good thing. After a long climb, they filed into a large room with a stagelike structure in the center. There was a pony standing on it. She noticed something off about him, but didn't speak of it. Rather, she just took a slip of paper as she passed and began to fill it out as she took a seat in the same row as the other four.

Arc fell in with the rest of the students and took his seat at one of the desks. He looked down at the card he had picked up and mumbled to himself. He looked over at anypony who would listen and said quietly, "[colour=#daa520]Why do this? When are we gonna get to the magic yeah?"[/colour] He laughed a bit and then looked down at the card again.

Jumper entered the class and got a card. He sat next to Denim and started to fill out the slip. When he was done he continued to ponder where they were. 'We can't be on the planet. Maybe space, the moon? luna would be able to make that possible with a way gate in an air pocket. maybe im just over thinking it.' he thought

Lavender sat and waited for everyone to finish filling out their cards and also for Krosis opinion on their new teacher."Guys do you know where we are as far as I know we aren't on Equestria?"Lavender asked to the other four as she had a puzzled look on her face.

Jumper turned to Lavender "You noticed that to, uh? their is several possible answers, we could be on the moon in an air pocket created by princess Luna. We could be on an entirely different planet. Heck we could be in another universe." He said to her.

Krosis had wrote down much about himself and finnaly put down his pencil. He looked to Lavender,[colour=#A52A2A]"Yes that is quite strange how he is a earth pony and not of magical Heritage." [/colour]He said to her. He looked back to him, Was that a brain for a cutie mark? How strange. He heard Jumper speak off how they were not in their world anymore. He thought that it was silly but had to Concur with him, [colour=#A52A2A]"Come to think of it, it is quite cold here. We might be on the moon, but i think we are just in a tundra area.....hopefully."[/colour]He said to him. He looked around the room [colour=#A52A2A]"No windows."[/colour]

"I don't think we are on the moon the letter would of said so and princess Luna would meet us here."Lavender said as she looked at both colts and wondered what the teacher would make us do next."So where do you think our dorms will be?"She asked after Krosis said no windows."Oh yeah and we can't be on the moon cause no windows,"she said just realising and flicking her purple mane out if her face.

"the doesn't necessarily mean were not no the moon that just adds to the possibility that we are." Jumper explained to Lavender. "I mean what happens when you open a window in space? You get sucked into a vacuum, and we don't want that now do we?"

Krosis chuckled at Lavender and Jumper, their bantering had ammused him. He decided to step in, [colour=#A52A2A]"Hey now come on you two, Hold that for dueling lessons. If there are any." [/colour]He said to them.

Denim had remained silent throughout the exchange, getting lost in the architecture of the classroom. She came back to reality with a small jolt, "Wait, we're in space??" Obviously, she'd only heard a few bits and pieces of te conversation.

"Hehehe, No Denim we aren't in space space, as far as we no Jumper and I are just..Discussing that," sapphire said a tiny bit annoyed at him saying we are on the moon."Anyway I don't think we are or how would we have You know gravitation then?"Sapphire asked just realising we all stay on the ground." maybe we could ask the teacher as well?"She also said seeing as the teacher was still near by.

Jumper thought for awhile. "Good point. maybe alternate universe or even the void." He suggested "No not an Alternate, there would be windows to display the beautiful scenery, then again that depends on the universe."

"Oh well anyway I've finished my information ways your home town?" lavender asked as she began to look at the other unicorns cards."Er em Sir, professor?Where are we accept from Frotox school?"Laveder asked as she raised her hoof to catch the teachers attention.

Jumper turned to Lavender at her question. "I bet your expecting me to say I'm from another universe. Answer, no. this is the universe is was born in. As for my home town, i'm from ponyvill." he told her