Ask a Statue!

I was asking because I wanted to try X3. Maybe you could tell me how it is if you try it :D ?

Sure thing, soon as I get myself some stuff to make pancakes.

When will anew Matrix come out?

Also Thanks for accepting my app.

I think that was called Inception. And you're welcome :)

Also, Thoughts on the Robocop remake?

Haven't seen anything about it. I'm terribly behind on new things because I haven't watched broadcast television for almost 9 years now.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Armory ^_^

I found out about the Robocop remake last week when my friend told me about it while we were watching the original three. Robocop three was awful ^_^

Anyway, what kind of movies do you like?

Am I allowed to just say "good movies"? I really do watch all kinds of movies, although I suppose some genres do tend to appeal to me less than others. Particularly scary/horror movies, I don't like many of those.

Okay let me throw a scenario, you come back from work and enter you room and there are clown everywere. How do you react?

I would proclaim to the room of them that I am not drunk enough for this, tell them to get out, and then proceed to get drunk enough for this. And if they weren't gone by the time I got drunk enough, I'd do my best to scare them away, instead of them scaring me away or something silly like that

So does that mean I shouldn't have sent all of those big snakes to your home...?

Depends on how you sent them. Some mail carriers will check hissing mail to make sure it's not a bomb. Some of them won't even take the chance and just chuck it. And then you have to account for different packages arriving on different days. I don't think a steady stream of snakes will pose much of a problem :P

it was uh Via care package dropped from a helicopter. Please tell me you have a very big skylight that you always keep open... Do you?

Nope, I think you dropped a bunch of snakes on Batman or something. I most definitely do not have anything of the sort for myself. It'll be okay though, Batman can handle a box full of snakes.

Or maybe he can't. If not, it'll be your fault that Batman died. How does that make you feel? :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived