At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash sighed and turned towards Autumn and Abby, "You guys should slow down, I'm pretty sure you don't know where you're going". He walked over to them, lightly touched Abby on the back and passed the both of them. Slash's head was clouded with thoughts about Abby. He slightly frowned and pushed the thoughts away, "I not worthy, I'm just a tool" he thought as he led them to the room.

"This is your class, is there anything else you need help with?" Slash asked, his half open eyes looking at the both of them.

Abby felt Slash touch her lightly on the back and saw him go in front of her. Then he stood beside a door and told her this was her class. He was looking at her all bored like. She stared back at him, her slitted pupils studying his face. He was quite the handsome young stallion. She looked away from him and at the door. "Thank you. Do you have other classes. I mean, do you think we could be in some classes together?" she asked turning back to him

"I'm in grade 11, so my classes will be different" Slash replied. He softened his expression on his face and smiled softly. "I'll see you later. The break we had just now was just first break, lunch will be after this class. See ya" He said in his usual voice, low and mostly monotone.

Slash twitched his ears in boredom; in every class he was in, he was asked to demonstrate so that the teachers could motivate the students. The girls giggled and gossiped behind Slash as he sighed, thinking about the new students he had just met.

After a long hour, the bell rang and class ended. As Slash walked down the hallway as he noticed a couple of girls following him. He turned around and saw them whispering, looking at him and giggling. Slash walked on and went out into the open, climbing up his tree again.

Abby ran out of the classroom tears streaming through her eyes. 'Those stupid bullies!' she thought 'what does it matter if im different!?' she ran out of the building, past the tree where she met Slash Claw and flew onto the roof of the building. She sighed and layed down putting her hooves over her head and closing her eyes.

Slash was taking a rest when his ears twitched. He opened his eyes half way when he heard sobs, wondering if it was the girl who's confession he rejected. He soon saw a bat pony fly up onto the roof, crying. Slash narrowed his eyes and climbed all the way up the tree and jumped into the roof. He ran along it and stopped when he was a few meters away for Abby, walking slowly towards her so she wouldn't be startled. He sat next to her and looked at her with a different expression on his face. His usual inexpressive look had changed into something different. His yes were full of worry but his mouth was kept in a straight line.

Snow Blitzen shrugged before sitting in Downers class. Not surprisingly, Cloud was already drawing with her pencil in her mouth something random. She was so gifted in so many areas.

"Hey bat-face, don't kill me please your looks will kill me! Don't suck my blood!" The bullies at the back of the class were talking about Abby. Mr.Downer left the classroom and then Snow smiled.

"Got a problem, not nice to bully you know, "

"Back off new kid,"

"You asked for it," Snow ran at the colt and opened his wings the window was nice and open too. Snow grabbed the colt and flew out.

"Oh my Celestia! Put me down! I'm sorry put me DOWN!" He cried out as he looked how far away from the ground we were.

"Fine," he said and gently placed him, on the ground outside. "Don't bully people, especially the Aireon kind, my dad's with Celestia's gard which is why I'm like this and I doubt he would like to hear that someone is picking on Luna's ponies? He could quite easily speak to her, " Blitzen raised an eyebrow in victory as he flew back up into class.

-------------

Cloud Petal watched from the window as her brother was trying to be all big and bad. Clever. He was right though, her father was in the guard in Canterlot and they barely ever saw him, so he trained them to look after themselves.

"It's not nice, plus you're just regular stallions, bound to the Earth and to do everything by hoof, we're pegasi so don't go picking fights, " Cloud smirked slightly as she then walked over to Autumn.

"Could you help us find Abby?" Cloud asked this with softness in her voice.

((Earth ponies aren't that weak. Although they have no magic and cannot fly, their physical strength and strong minds makes up for it. Don't look down on Earth ponies just because Pegasi can fly. No matter what species you are, you are still regular, don't treat horns and wings as something to raise your social status. You're being hypocritical and that's what makes your OCs bullies too, even if your intentions were good))

((I agree with Fire. Just because your different doesnt mean your inferior or superior. We're all equal))

Abby raised her head to look at Slash. "What do you want?" she asked tears still coming from her eyes. "I got bullied, just give me a moment and I'll be fine. It's not like it hasnt happened before." she sighed. She wiped the tears off her face and forced a smile. "See. Im ok."

Autumn and Cloud Petal went outside the building looking for Abby.

"I'll fly up and see if I can find her." Autumn flew up and looked around for Abby.

No signs.

He heard sobbing and then Abby's voice.

He turned around and saw Slash and Abby on the roof.

He flew over to see what was going on.

"Hey,"

"You okay, Abby?"

"Yeah im alright." she stood and allowed her unfolded wings to drag the ground. She had her head lowered and she looked at Slash with half opened eyes and smiled. She looked at Autumn and smiled also. "I can tell we're all going to be really close friends. We'll be great."

"Yeah im alright." she stood and allowed her unfolded wings to drag the ground. She had her head lowered and she looked at Slash with half opened eyes and smiled. She looked at Autumn and smiled also. "I can tell we're all going to be really close friends. We'll be great."

Autumn Sketches laughed and smiled.

"Yeah."

"I can see it too."

"They were making fun of me for being a bat. They begging me not to suck their blood and saying I had a bat face. IM A FRUIT BAT! I am part pony part fruit bat. Like I'd drink anything from they're dirty grubby necks anyway." Abby said anger overiding her sadness

Slash put a hoof on her shoulder and looked at her with reassuring eyes. "I see. Don't look for revenge or else it would confirm their suspicions. Do you know who said that to you?" He asked with a warm voice.

Abby shook her head. "but your right. I should lay low for a little while and not take revenge. I dont want to give them anymore to talk about." she sighed "Its just so hard. Everywhere I go. Almost everyone I meet. Their either terrified of me or bully me."

Slash nodded and replied "I know how that feels, being half cat. I'll deal with the bullies, you just need to stay strong". He jumped down from the roof and climbed back to the tree, grabbing a paper bag from the knothole with his tail. He climbed back onto the roof and sat next to Abby, offering a cookie that was in his paper bag.

Archived