MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

Lightning looked at Midnight opponent, and the other Pegasus. One of them saying Midnight needed to lose, to be put in her place. Lighting shook her head, she knew all too well that defeating Midnight never ended that way, usually because she was stubborn, and Lighting knew, she'd never lost to Midnight.

She looked at Star, and more specifically, his shoulder. She stared at it for several moment, before nodding her head as if she was discussing something "Magical cyclinder huh? Not a bad card, however, well, like Midnight did say, not an effective card when all her monsters have practically non-existent attack points. Don't worry about her too much, she'll always be like that. Has been for ages. Names Lighting, Special Agent of Princess Celestia and, well, who you met before was Midnight, Special Agent of Princess Luna...And my adopted sister..."

Lightning smiled at the pair, before offering to lead them the direction that Midnight had gone "Gotta ask, Star, right? I don't want to come off as well, strange...But you can see them, can't you?" She pointed at his shoulder "Right?" 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he heard the other pegasus saying that midnight needed to lose, Star turned towards him, stairing for a second. He sighed, shaking his head before speaking to him.

"No.... she didn't..... All losing does is mmake you more determined then ever..." He said to the other guy, shaking his head before listing to the pegasus in front of him. He was right with what he was saying, and it would have been pretty useless with the monsters she had. He just nodded when told that Midnight, will always be a little bit cocky, but, so are most good duelests. 

The next part, is what creeped Star Shine out. No one had ever asked that before, when they saw him talking to Kuriboh, they got a bit... wierded out. Some even went as far as to completely ignore him. 

"See.... what?" He asked, lookign around, seeing his Kuriboh, and everything he normally saw. To him, nothing out of the ordinalry was in his sight.

Lightning felt a pang of disappointment as Star didn't seem to understand what she meant. Surely he could see it right? He had a kuriboh on his shoulder! No duel spirit would hang around a duelist who couldn't see it, so why was the Kuriboh here? She let out a sigh.

"I....Nevermind, just thought you had something..." She said as something leapt at her feet and run up her body, until it was hanging off her shoulder. She started laughing, although, to most people, it would seem to them as if nothing had happened. Hanging off her shoulder was a small monster. Blue fured with ruby-red eyes, and at the end of its tail a large red ruby hung attached. She looked over, nodding her head silently as the monster had a small number of squeeking noises "What can you do something huh? Now, come on, we have a mission briefing to get to..."

Star just stood their, looking confused as he heard him say that. He just shook his head, sighing a little. He felt like he just let down this guy, and that he had probably just made a bad first impression. He lifted his head, looking at Lighting, only to see a little blue furred creature, with ruby red eyes, and a red ruby at the end of its tail. He looked at it, a small smile on his face. 

"Your cute...." He said, looking at Carbuncle, then blushed as he lowered his head, hoping that Lighting didn't think of him as creepy, like most people did when he talked to the duel monsters. 

"Y..eah.. we do... Umm... but.. i don't know the way..." He said, putting a hand behind his head and looking a bit embarrassed, though he had never really been here, and had no knowledge, of how to get arpound.

Lightning stopped mid step. Did he...just call her cute?! Her cheeks went to a burning red, before she turned to her shoulder.

"Oh shut it Ruby, I do NOT have a shade like you!" She protested, smiling despite her protests and kept walking towards the room, her hands hovering over her duel disk. Her disk was identical to her sisters, except it is silver and white instead of black and blue.

"Follow me then" She said simply, trying to calm herself. What did he mean, cute? Was he talking to her? Well, he had to be. Or was he talking to Ruby? No, he said he couldn't see them, so, perhaps not.. Weird.

Eventually she entered a room, it had basic insides. A window, chairs, a few tables. Sitting on one of the tables was Midnight, the threstal was swinging her feet, bored as she flipped a card in her hand, Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei, before placing it on her deck as Lighting lead the others in.

""Sis, what are THEY doing here, or specifically, him? I thought we were recruiting duelists, not pansies..."

Lighting let out an audible sigh "Midnight, for once, you could not be stubborn. Now..." She turned around to Star "Sorry, might be better if you come with me actually, she...is troublesome...Unless you wanna go with her, but, well, don't except her to play nice"

Stormchaser just watch and listen, he saw this new pegasus shake her head at what he say but instead of talking he just listen to then as they when on about the card Star had face down apparently it was Magical Cyclinder,

'that would have been a good card if use correctly' thought Stormchaser

She then interduce themselfs as Lighting, Special Agent of Princess Celestia and, Midnight, Special Agent of Princess Luna...Looks like Midnight is Lighting adopted sister who would had guess that clearly not Storm. Lighting then ask Star if she could see them as she pointed to Star's Shoulder. Storm took a better look at his shoulder not seeing anything at first he reach his hoof into his mane, where he keeps his cards and touch his deck after a moment, Storm duel spirit appear it was an orange and white robot and it appear and rides on Storm's head.After his spirit appear he could also see the other two duel spirits a Kuriboh on Star and a Carbuncle on Lighting, after a bit more talking Star told Lighting he didn't know where to go and Storm didn't either Lighting told them to follow her after a while they arrive there wasn't much in it just the basics  A window, chairs, a few tables. As Midnight did not sound happy that Star was here Storm just went by them and sat in a chair after Storm did the Machina jump onto the table and sat down.

Star listened to the Carbuncle talk to Lighting, blushing himself when he heard Ruby say that. He turned his head towards Kuriboh, looking at him. He sighed sighed, then took a breath before he started following Lighting.

"Well.... i.... think.... i just made things.... a little.... awkward..."  He said to his laughing friend, who was honestly just laughing at the situation, finding it rather funny. Star sighed again, grabbing his hoodie and pulling it over his head, trying to hide himself a little after that whole mess. 

When they entered the room, the first thing Star Shine noticed, was the duelest he had just fought. He listened as she talked, but when she called him out of the group, Star whimpered back a bit, in truth trying to keep his distance from the girl.

"W...hats the difference between going with you... and her?" He asked, so far wanting to go with Lighting because if anything, so far she has been a lot kinder to him, then she has. 

Lightning shrugged "In all honesty, not a lot. I'm going to report to Princess Celestia for my mission orders, and Midnight to Princess Luna. Honestly I think the main difference will be the professionalism that is displayed. Me and the Princess have a strictly professional relationships while..."

"Oh don't be such a sucker for the rules Lights!" says Midnight, still lying back on the table "We've known them since we were foals, not long after you picked me up remember? You and Celly can have all the formalities ya want, but that's just boring if you ask me. Plus me and Luna get along just fine..."

"Did...DId you just..call Princess Celestia..Celly?!" Lighting sounded absolutely shocked, almost horrified, at what had just occurred, as if she couldn't believe it was happening before her.

"So what if I did?" the threstral asked "We're Special Agents Lights, not rank-and-file troops. We have privileges, we're special, no reason we can't get along with them at the end of the day"

Lightning opened her mouth to protest, before there was the sound of someone clearing their throat from the doorway behind them. Princess Celestia, wearing a majestic white gown with silver and gold shimmers, her fair skin perfectly clean, her crown worn with absolute pride and prestige stood on one side of the door. Standing next to her, was Princess Luna. However, she could not be more different than her sister. Where Celestia had a white gown, Luna was wearing a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, light blue sneakers. Her eyes struck straight onto Midnight, who looked up and smirked, before leaping up off the table. The Pair walked up to eachother, before Midnight held her hand out in the shape of a fist and Luna, with her hand in a similar shape, punched Midnights Fist gently.

Princess Celestia walked up to Storm, Star and Lightning "Greetings my little ponies. I am Princess Celestia, though, I feel you know that already. I do apologise for my sisters appearance, she is, well, I didn't expect her to wear that... Anyway, it is my pleasure to meet you Star and Storm, and you have already met my agent, Lighting. The situation is most dire, and we are in need of your urgent assistant. Please, sit down, and I will explain our current situation.."

Meanwhile Luna and Midnight were chatting as casual as was possible, Luna laughing at something while Midnight offered the Princess a card, before pulling it back in a teasing manner, laughing herself. Lighting looked over at her sister, while she didn't approve of the care-free and casual relastionship Midnight had with Princess Luna, they seemed like great friends, and that was enough to beat down Lighting disapproval, seeing the large smile on Midnights face.

Star listened to what Lighting had to say. By the sound of it, their was no real differenc.e Star just stayed where he was, deciding to wait until he saw the two to make his choice.  Then, the two had their little... argument.

"So... think that the bat over their will... you know... Not hold a grudge against me? I really.. don't know what i did..." Star said, looking to his shoulder. He listened to his friend.

"Well... i might.... it... might help..." He said back, sighing before he was about o walk over to Midnight. Though then he heard  the noise coming fro mthe door, and he turned towards it, noticing the princesses their. He stairs at Celestia, a little... suprised at how royal she was trying to look. Most of the time, Star never really thought that the royal family took their positions so seriously, every time he had seen them was at big events. 

He waited their for a moment, listening to Celestia for a moment. 

"O..kay..." He says to her, before walking to the nearest table, sitting down on it and looking at Celestia. Star was nervous, really nervous, about this whole thing. 

Princess Celestia walked to the front of the room, clearing her throat as Lighting sat down. Seeing her sister, Princess Luna joined her while Midnight sat down near Lighting. Celestia, satisfied, started speaking.

“Ponies, it is with a heavy heart I call you into here today. We have a crisis, something has threatened to kill me and Luna, and to conquer us with our own duel cards. We know little, but they originated from deep within the everfree forest and have several types of cards to do this. Our task for you is rather simple, we need information. We need to know what these cards are capable of doing. We know the types, and we will do our best to inform you. Luna, if you would?”

Princess Luna stepped up, even the way she was speaking contrasted her sister “Simple. First and foremost are these cards called ‘Numbers’, Xyz monsters. Not too tough, however, they have a nasty little trick. ONLY a number can destroy a number in battle, so either negate its effects and take it out, or find a card effect. Under no circumstances should you use them, rumour is they corrupt the user, bend their soul. Outside that, we have only little speaks of information. Fusion, Syncro, Tribute, Xyz, everything is risky. Lighting and Midnight have been trained to sense card aura’s, and specifically, corruption. If they tell you a card is dangerous, you must not use it. Even them with all their training cannot use those cards, so the pair of you are at risk. They will be your guides, so be very very careful. Now, any questions…”

Star listened to the whole briefing, and with everywrod Star was feeling less, and less ready for this. When it was all over, he gulped audiably, then looked at Celestia, and luna.

"So... w..hat do you want... me for..... y..ou have g..reat duelests here.... so.. why call.. upon others?" He asked the princess nervously. He then grabbed his deck, taking it out of his duel disk, having forgotten to do it earlier. He slid it into a little deck holder attached to the belt he had underneath his hoodie. He was pretty scared, and well, he was wondering if he could even DO this. But no matter what it was, he planned to at least give it a try...

"Also... will the c..ards already in our decks... be safe too use?" He asks after, a little more worried about that. He needed every card he had, if he was missing one, well, taht would make it that much harder on any of them.

Celestia looked at Star as he spoke up, and out of his line of sight, Midnight rolled her eyes as if to say 'I told you so'

"We choose the best" Said Luna before her sister could speak "We looked at pretty much every duellist in the world, I wish I was kidding, it took hours to..."

"What my sister is trying to say" says Celestia interrupting Luna "Is we choose the best, not the best are in the guard. There are many world champions who have been recruited, like the pair of you, for our war. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but we have no choice in the matter. We need every pony, and you two, are the best we could find. We are pairing you with our best agents, nothing should be able to stop the 4 of you, IF you work together"

As for when he asked IF his cards were safe, Midnight sat up, reached towards Star and grabbed his deck from his holster before he could stop her, placing both her hands carefully over it and spreading her wings out wide, and slowly, closed her eyes.

"Trust...Loyalty...A Warriors Spirit, unrelenting through the strongest fires, a burning passion to..protect, and the mighty dragon and magician lead the front. Devotion, sacrifice, choise. Attack and Defence, a jack of all trades..." She slowly opened her eyes, looking straight at Star  "Your deck is well rounded, strong, passion, unrelenting, like the duelist who controls it"

Lighting took the deck from her sister, spreading her own wings and closing her eyes, the same as what Midnight had done "Trustworthy, Loyal, Friendly, passionate, devoted. One who would walk into hell itself for another, never abandons, never forgets, yet, can forgice..." She opened her eyes, offering Star back his deck "Your monsters speak highly of you, they would never abandon you if given the choice, and fight with you completely willingly. You should be honoured, not many have such cards"

Star sighed a bit, when she said she had grabbed the top duelests. It was true, star had won a lot of duels, hell, even some tournements, but not once had he ever actually taken the glory. He had simply gotten his award, and left before a big deal could be made of it. For these guys to have wanted someone like taht, something really bad must be up. Then, he felt his deck get snatched. 

"HEY" He quickly shouted, then turned, noticing that the two were... doing some kind of... ritual. He listened to Midnight, a bit suprised at what she said. He wondered if it was her wierd way of complementing someone. Though the creepy part had just arrived. When Lighting did her own thing, he was a little creeped out. He had just heard someone say his whole deck fought with him willingly, that was something he hadn't heard before. Although Star always had seen Kuriboh, not often had he seen the rest of his cards, or talked to them. And the times he had seen them, they had vanished in a minute. 

"T..hanks... il take that as my deck is uncorrupted..." He said to them, trying to keep it as simple as he could for himself. He accepted his deck back, putting it back into its holster.

"H..ow long until we need to leave?"

"Not long" said Princess Celestia, nodding to Luna who stepped towards star.

"Allow me to explain. Lightning and Midnight are Special Agents, and such, have special powers. Lightning, she was born with the ability to see duel spirits, monsters outside of duels. She can talk to them, see the kind of duelist who controls the card. Midnight wasn't like that, but, I granted her a similar power. However, she can sense the aura of cards, the spirit of the duelist. If they are a coward, a warrior. Together, they can discover anything about you just by holding your deck...Girls, make sure your own cards aren't corrupted, just to be sure"

The mares nodded their heads. Midnight held her own deck, going first.

"Unrelenting, a warrior who gives nothing and takes all. They are the wall the guards another, and the first to crumble" Says Midnight, passing her deck to Lightning.

"Strong, proud, confident in ability. Never doubts themselves, and while cruel, cruelty is a necessity when done. Never count out, A true warrior never surrenders"

Midnight put her deck away, before taking her sisters "Kind, understanding, scary. Hell's wraith be considered a kindness, should mal-intent come from her. Loyality and duties before all, but one"

Lightning took her own deck "Kind, compassionate, understanding, calculated. Never uses us without permission, never with disgard, only with respect, duty and honour"

"Good" says Princess Celestia "It seems the pair of you are ready. You may leave whenever you wish, however, the sooner, naturally, would be better"

To be honest a little Stormchaser was enjoying their fighting a little, then somepony cough to clear thier throat from behind it was Princess Celestia, and she was wearing a more pretty dress then Luna was also with her sister but she was wearing something more casual she was wearing more on a hoodie. Celestia introduce herself but he already knew her and she apologize because she figure they did and also for what was Luna was wearing. Celestia when onto explain their urgent situation and what Celestia wanted them to do.

Celestia told them that something threatened to kill her and luna and to conquer them with their own duel monsters, She knows little about the threat but it comes from the Everfree Forest, one of the most dangerous places in Equestria what Celestia want is for him and star and the other two is to get info for her Celestia told Luna to tell them what they know so far even how Luna speaked was different from Celestia

"Simple. First and foremost are these cards called ‘Numbers’, Xyz monsters. Not too tough, however, they have a nasty little trick. ONLY a number can destroy a number in battle, so either negate its effects and take it out, or find a card effect. Under no circumstances should you use them, rumour is they corrupt the user, bend their soul. Outside that, we have only little speaks of information. Fusion, Syncro, Tribute, Xyz, everything is risky. Lighting and Midnight have been trained to sense card aura’s, and specifically, corruption. If they tell you a card is dangerous, you must not use it. Even them with all their training cannot use those cards, so the pair of you are at risk. They will be your guides, so be very very careful. Now, any questions…” is what Luna said

Star had a question what he basicly ask was what do they want him for since they have great duelist and will our deals be safe. and Celestia response. "Is we choose the best, not the best are in the guard. There are many world champions who have been recruited, like the pair of you, for our war. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but we have no choice in the matter. We need every pony, and you two, are the best we could find. We are pairing you with our best agents, nothing should be able to stop the 4 of you, IF you work together" as to the second one Lighting and Midnight did sometype of ritual thing on stars deck after they was done Luna explain what they did

"Allow me to explain. Lightning and Midnight are Special Agents, and such, have special powers. Lightning, she was born with the ability to see duel spirits, monsters outside of duels. She can talk to them, see the kind of duelist who controls the card. Midnight wasn't like that, but, I granted her a similar power. However, she can sense the aura of cards, the spirit of the duelist. If they are a coward, a warrior. Together, they can discover anything about you just by holding your deck...Girls, make sure your own cards aren't corrupted, just to be sure"

Stormchaser also follow along with this and had the same questions after their finished with Star, Stormchaser wondered the same thing about his deck, so after the girls did their decks "do you think you could also do mine to be on the safe side?" asked Stormchaser as he reach into his mane and brought out a green deck box then he open it up and handed it to them, Stormchaser Looked towards gearframe who was still on the Table, he made a couple of computer type beeps which Storm understood and it ended says that Storm's deck was fine

Lightning and Midnight looked over at Storm when he asked to have his deck checked. The girls shrugged, before Lightning took the deck first.

"Devotion, combination. All for naut without the right combo, we are pieces in the puzzle, and together, we are allowed to be furfilled.."

Midnight took the deck from her sister "All for one, and one for all. A larger piece of life, one cannot survive without the other. Only united as one can victory be created....or darkness fall upon that which cannot breath..."

Midnight looked at Storm as she gave his deck back to him, but Lightning had a slightly distraught look on her face "I-...careful how you play your cards, while you may need to combine them, being reckless...can cause, complications..."

"It seems you are all prepared to go. Leave as soon as possible, you need to find the castle of the old Pony sisters, mine and Luna's old castle. There, I hope, will be the first clue to discovering what is threatening us. Now go ponies!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

OUTSIDE THE CASTLE OF THE PONY SISTERS, LUNA AND CELESTIA

Midnight and Lightning looked at the castle, it seemed distraught, something was terribly wrong. Their journey here had been uneventful, and while Lighting had engaged with some chatter, Midnight had gone the entire trip entirely silent.

"Something is..wrong here, something, corrupted" said the batpony, taking a slow breath "Whatever you do, be careful. We have no idea what terrors await us"

As they stepped inside, the old doors slammed shut behind them! Catching both the guards off-guard, a small cackling laugh started ringing through the castle.

"Who comes here, to my domain? Servant of light and darkness? You should be careful where you tread ponies...." said the dark voice, as the floor shoots up, making corridors, like a maze, and most importantly, separating all the ponies!

Lighting shouted out first.

"Don't panick! Advance through the maze, whatever comes our way, we must defeat it! Prepare your duel disk, ready your monsters, and no matter what, do NOT use any cards that are not your own..."

With that, Lighting and Midnight both started their advance down their hallways. They had no idea what was coming. Lighting hoped the others, Star and Storm, would be fine. While the only thought on Midnights mind was the numerous ways to punish this thing that had put her sister in harms way!

((first off i love that motto all for one and one for all))

Stormchaser look and listen to what they said and they advice after he got his deck back he put it back in its case then put it back in his tail. "ok i will" he said to them after they finish Celestia suggested starting at their old castle for a clue.

Stormchaser also since something wrong with it but couldn't think of what

"Something is..wrong here, something, corrupted" said the batpony, taking a slow breath "Whatever you do, be careful. We have no idea what terrors await us" said Midnight Stormchaser nod to what she said even if she didn't see him, after they got inside the doors slam behind them which scary storm so much he jump into the air and started flying

then a mystery voice says "Who comes here, to my domain? Servant of light and darkness? You should be careful where you tread ponies...." said the dark voice, as the floor shoots up, making corridors, like a maze, and most importantly, separating all the ponies! 

stormchaser felt the ground shake a little before the walls rose separating them,

Then one of them says Don't panick! Advance through the maze, whatever comes our way, we must defeat it! Prepare your duel disk, ready your monsters, and no matter what, do NOT use any cards that are not your own..."

Stormchaser said back "ok" then he processed to follow his maze during all this he is hovering in the air

Star left with the group, and for the whole trip, he stayed as close to Lighting as he could, since well, she had been the kindest to him so far. He had jumped at most of the things during the trip, though around half way through he started just whisting, and frmo taht point on he was calm, and nothign really frightened him. 

At last, they arrived at the castle. All of a sudden, a evil voice echo'ed out, starling sky, causing him to jump, and look around. He couldn't tell where it was from, though it still scared him. As the doors closed, he turned around, a little shocked, and now wanting to leave. Then, the floor rose up.

Star yelped as the walls went up, landing on his back. The moment he landed, he hit his back on the ground, hurting his wings a little. He groaned a bit, then stood up, shaking his head off. He looked around, eh was alone. Well, alone with no ponies around. He, as always, had his little Kuriboh.

"Well.... come on pal... time for us to go through this thing, and hope we don't encounter anything..." Star sighed, then put a hand on his holster, and had his duel disk on his arm still as he started walkign through the maze, hoping to find the others as soon, as he could.

(duel over? Yes? Time for me to hop in!)

Midnight Paintbrush came upon the ccastle of the two sisters. "They've been here for so long... I hope I can meet them and ask them questions! It's so different over here than at home..."

Not  watching whee she was going, she nearly crashed into several other ponies. "Ouch! Ak, sorry!"

As Storm was walking down his hallway, a pair of eyes watching him move. Suddently the hallway lights up! And in front of Storm hovered a Cyber End Dragon, the 3 headed robotic dragon roared loudly, however, only Storm would be able to hear it.

"Do you have the power" says a voice with an echo following it "To save this world? To protect the others...Do you have the ability, the will, to do what is required?" A card forms in front of Storm, spinning around. A monster card, specifically, an Xyz. "This card, will grant you the power to defeat the darkness that threatens your Princesses, but know, that with this card, comes a great level of responsibility. You may lose that which you value most, IF you cannot hold yourself" 

The card finally came into focus. Number 98: Machina Bombardment Cannon. A number card!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star's corridor also lit up, but in front of him was a different monster. For him, a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon hovered before him burning brightly! Another card came out of nowhere, spinning in front of Star. The same voice echoed to Star.

"Do you have the power" says a voice with an echo following it "To save this world? To protect the others...Do you have the ability, the will, to do what is required? This card, will grant you the power to defeat the darkness that threatens your Princesses, but know, that with this card, comes a great level of responsibility. You may lose that which you value most, IF you cannot hold yourself" 

The card stopped spinning, and came into focus. Number 41: Silver-Eyes Thunder Dragon.

Star jumped at the sudden liting up of his corridor, though he quickly landed, and waited still. He watched then, as a duel monster appeared in front of him. He staired at Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, listening to what he had to say. 

Do i have the power? I don't know.... 

Star looked at the card once he was finished talking, looking at it. A number card. Star looked at it. A dragon card, which sort of made him want to take it, but he was not prone to that temptation at all. He had all the cards he needed with him, to both change his deck if he needed to, and his deck. 

"I say... No.... if i don't have the strength needed... .well.... then i'l just fail..... I have my fr... , acquaintances.. and thats all i need" He replied, stairing at the dragon. His eyes showed he was scared, but even though he was, he had to will to push through it.  

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon roared loudly as Star rejected the number, the card itself vanishing from existence right before him. The Dragon however, didn't. It opened its mouth, it pulsated with power as it became clear it was about to attack! Right before it did, a stream of rainbow smashed into the back of the Photon Dragon, and the dragon vanished entirely.

Now infront of Star, stood a person. At first, they were a shadow, but then the shadows cleared up and standing in front of him, was Lighting. The Solar Guard's face looked like she was in pain, gripping the left side of her body. She looked up, spotting Star! She took a step forwards, before collapsing onto the ground.

"S-s-star....are you..ok? the dragon, it tried to give you a card, didn't it...please..tell me, y-you, didn't take it...."

Stormchaser was flying down his hallway trying to see, squinting his eyes to make sure he doesn't miss any turns or anything when all of a sudden the lights turned on quickly which temporary blinded him. When he could see again their was a Cyber End Dragon after the dragon did a roar that storm almost felt like he when death "your a pretty dragon" said storm to it

"Do you have the power" says a voice with an echo following it "To save this world? To protect the others...Do you have the ability, the will, to do what is required?" A card forms in front of Storm, spinning around. A monster card, specifically, an Xyz. "This card, will grant you the power to defeat the darkness that threatens your Princesses, but know, that with this card, comes a great level of responsibility. You may lose that which you value most, IF you cannot hold yourself" 

"do i have the power i might or might not depends if lucks on my side or not, properly can't save the world by myself, I will for a matter-of-fact protect my friends, family and ponies i know there is no doubt in that, most likely." said storm as as each question came up. then a spinning card appear infront of him it was an Xyz Machina Bombardment Cannon and a number card "will that is tempting if this card really exist, i keep track of all xyz and machina cards don't really know what number card are though buut i know for a fact that there are no combination of xyz and machina on one card even if its somekind of fusion card" said stormchaser so no i won't take it.

Stormchaser gearframe was on his head where it is usually cheering him on in his robotics beeps

Just like Star, when Storm declared he wouldn't take the card, the Xyz monster vanished. Leaving an angry Cyber End Dragon. It pulled its 3 heads back, pulsating with power, right as they fired 3 streams of energy right at him! And unlike holograms, Storm would feel the power of the attack. This dragon was NO hologram.

Right before it was going to hit, a kiteshield appeared in front of him, sending the blast right back at the dragon and destroying it in a large explosion.

"Next..next time you piss of a Cyber End Dragon...r-remind me to leave you.." Said Midnight from behind Storm. She looked beat up, scars and marks ran along her face, both her arms had blood of them, some parts dry, others still fresh "Y-you, rejected the card, I hope.."

Went storm saw this he reach into his mane to grab a gearframe card but right as he was about to put it out to use it a kiteshield appear infront of him reflecting the attack, stormchaser breath a sigh of releaf then a voice came from behind him

"Next..next time you piss of a Cyber End Dragon...r-remind me to leave you.." Said Midnight

Stormchaser turned around and saw Midnight "duly noted, thanks Midnight but i could properly taken it out i had an ace i was going to try," said storm after getting a good look at her and hearing what she said next "Y-you, rejected the card, I hope.." she said, "i hope your ok you look pretty beating up and your bleeding you should get them bandage before those get worse, i have some if you want some and no it try to give me a fake card so no i didn't take it" said storm

Archived