The Tantabus {interest check}

So I've been looking through the RP's and I haven't really seen anything TOO similar to this, so here goes!

Basically, the Tantabus returns but is too weak to survive alone and needs some help... Somepony, acting as their accomplice (we will need this pony, I will play the role of Tantabus) has echanted/poisoned/tricked/magicked everypony in ALL of Equestria (meaning more room to roam around and get into sticky situations) and forced them all into a mass dream/nightmare scape, much like in "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep".

These ponies have the power to do whatever they want that they may not normally be able to do, in order to track down the pony who is causing the unending sleep and defeat them, - in essence defeating the Tantabus too! 

Here are the rules:

1. You may not make your characters actions too overpowered, even if I did say they could do ANYTHING. Your character wants to follow in Big Mac's footsteps and turn into an Alicorn? Great! But in doing so they obtain only the power of a REGULAR unicorn and pegasus. Nothing to rival the princesses.

2. Normal rules apply: you can't take control of another character, you may not derail the RP, yada yada..

3. To avoid things getting confused I suggest we stick to a post order which will be applied once the slots have been filled. 

If you think you might have an interest in this let me know, for now there are 4 slots available! And of course we will need someone to play the Tantabus' accomplice.

If you want to join in please post a rough character outline for me! Name, Species, personality, background, - all that stuff!

1: ~Reserved for villain~
2: open
3: open

4: open

Hey guys sorry for the late reply! Im glad you all have an interest in it! I'll be using my character Starfruit and when I get back on my laptop a little later I'll edit the main body of the OOC and hopefully have the actual post up!

1: stormchaser199 - Moonlight Hooves
2: Lost Sanity - ?
3: Lyipheoryia - Starry Requiem

4: open
Alright so that's the posting order so far.

I still don't know which OC of mine would fit this...

:unsure:

Any at all! They can do whatever they want to anyway! :P

I could go two directions then...

All physical with an OC to help fight it (Mage Heart)

or...

An OC that will sit back and try to logically think the situation out and how to resolve it (Lane Logikin)

Whatever is needed most I guess.

Archived