hi I'm new pls read

megadragon3000

Hi I'm cade. I'm 14 and I love to roleplay. My mane problem is I have autism and recently some people on the site have been marking fun of me and won't roleplay with ME for it. I asked some other people what I should do and they told me this was the best answer so here I am. I am suck a mega newb right now so sorry

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun RPing with everyone.

:)

Welcome!  I do hope you have a better experience on the site!  Everyone on here's one big family :).

((I really don't mean to be rude, but I think it would be better if your intro thread was a but more...optimistic.  And less oriented around how you have been rejected around here.))

Well hello there, MD3! :)

I'm Toothie, and I've hit writer's block while trying to type something big and welcoming here. So instead, have a Pinkie Pie~ :D <---(Pinkie Pie) (Note: The offered Pinkie Pie is not the real Pinkie Pie, but rather a pixelated depiction of the real Pinkie Pie's face.)

I can't wait to chat, 'cuz you seem like you could be a pretty cool mate~ c:

So yeah! I do hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Archived