Subjecting you to my "Art"

KaityKat

I can't post these in the gallery because I use bases, so I decided to go ahead and just make a thread here, instead. You can follow the thread if you like, and I'll just post any future vectors I do here as replies. 

I do vectors using Inkscape. It's honestly something anyone could do, it's just tedious and most people don't like doing it. But I do, and I like to share my results with people. Unfortunately, I don't have many friends who appreciate pony sh!t, which is all I do, so.....

Anywho, without further ado, I'll post pictures in replies.

(Oh, also, most of the pictures in my character apps are my vectors, so there's that, too)

This one I had a lot of fun doing for Whitefeather.

Her name is Blake Breezy or Breezerk.

edit: just remembering how much fun i had with this one. That face was a blast.

Breezerk.png

No Vella. Szalhi's character. She looks different than Szalhi's actual character because I didn't see the picture in her app until I was basically done. Oops lol. 

No-Vella.png

• 4 months later...

This one is of my own OC Cocoa Nut. She's apped here on Canterlot, but, as with a lot of my characters, she's pretty different outside of Canterlot canon (in fact, i think Cocoa is the most different). Her story (content warning: violence) is quite different from her app here. And this art is from a part of that story.

Spoiler: TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING: BLOOD

Spoiler

Get-Out.png

This is my ponysona, Paige Scribble (or Scribbs as she's affectionately called by her close friends), who I'd kind of like to app here on Canterlot, but... honestly, she's just a ponysona. She doesn't really have her own story, she's just... pony me. lol

Her mane was quite an adventure to make. It took me hours to complete lol. I think my favorite part of her is her cutie mark (which I've pictured separately).

Ponysona.png

ponysona-CM.png

Idk if y'all know of Ponyfest Online, the first fully online pony convention that was created in response to conventions shutting down for the 'Rona, but they have two pony characters that they use for their thing.

Bit Rate (left) and Neutral Net (right). I made this thing of them.

bitNN-1.png

Neutral Net is basically an AI that just exists, somehow, on the computer, and Bit Rate is their best friend who interacts with them via gaming.

Novella Chronicle.

I'm thinking about making an app for her, but I need to give her a backstory first. I like her design, but she's not much more than that.

Novella-1.png

She has a rare genetic condition called Waardenburg Syndrome. Among the symptoms she has from this condition are hearing loss, pigmentation deficiencies in an area around her left eye that affects her coat mane and iris (resulting in discolored coat, grey forelock of her hair, and the one blue eye), and that same eye is permanently dilated.

Cornsilk Lavender

Cronslik2-0.png

His story was interesting. basically, his little sister (who's an earth pony) saved his life from a rampaging bear that almost killed him. His hind legs are permanently paralyzed but he's alive thanks to his sister (who he used to hate for reasons i won't go into, unless asked).

Edit: His cutie mark is one of my more creative ones, if I do say so myself lol