Berry Punches Frighteningly Fangtastic Pumpkin Punch Bar!

Berry was flattered by the compliments being delivered by the pony before her - she'd often received compliments for her beverages and brews often enough, but here was an honest to goodness city folk pony who was taking time to actually be interested and engaged in her hard work.

Flushing slightly at the good spirited conversation, Berry straightens up and tries not to look like she was about to explode with Snow's appreciation...

" My name? " She says with a small cough to clear her throat, taking another sip of the drink before her - more to calm her down before speaking again.

" Berry Punch - although I suppose Diponysus is appropriate, given that I'm one of Ponyville's most established drinks suppliers... "

Taking a moment to relax again, she realised that her overall demeanour was getting a little too excitable - catching her breath, she chuckles slightly.

" I'm sorry...it must be the punch getting to me a little - all of these were a little experimental, I've worked on them for weeks trying to get the flavours right... "

she says with a slight nod of the head. " I hope to gauge interest so I can make them a more frequent addition to the menu...perhaps under slightly more NORMAL names, of course - the nightmare night theme was more appropriate for just tonight, mostly. "

Giving a small pause for thought, she taps her chin lightly as she placed a bottle of Gooberry on the counter. " Tell ya what - for...uh, 7 bits, you can take one of these away. Think of it as paying for a good sized sample, you could even share it amongs friends or something...it'd be good for you, and a little good for me too! "

She hadn't really planned on selling supplies by the bottle tonight, but the mare had been such a delight to talk to that she couldn't resist giving it a try.

Heck, it was a pretty good discount too - her normal bottles sold for about 10 bits, so she was even saving a little money on top!

" No pressure, though - just figured I'd give ya first crack at buyin' a bottle of the good stuff before anypony else! "

"Berry Punch," Snowfall replied. "How fitting for a pony with such a talent for brewing fine drinks."

Snow fumbled in her pocket an pulled out a small white business card containing Snow's name, her company name, position and her home and mailing addresses. "I have a bit of a confession. As disappointing as it may be, I am not really Countess Blood Mist." She handed the pony her card and smiled. "My name is Snowfall. If you're ever in Stalliongrad, look me up."

Snow smiled and then nodded as she considered the pony's offer of a bottle of her delicious GooBerry Juice. The businessmare definitely wanted it.

"And while It would leave me feeling guilty to pay but seven bits for such a fine bottle," Snow said in a polite voice as she pulled out some bits. "I won't hesitate to take it off your hands and share it among the finest company I know."

"I agree!" Jubilee squealed as she continued to dance with Hoss. "Nice band they have playing! I wonder where the Mayor got them from?"

"I'm in a dancing mood myself," Starflower said as she glanced over at Mojo. "What do you say, Mojo? Shall we try to hoof it together?"

"Actually, I'm not much of a dancer meself," the Paint stallion said.

"C'mon Mojo, You consider yourself an artist, right? Dancing is art with your hooves! Besides, you DO want to impress the fillies you plan on dating, you'll need to learn how to dance. Why not start now?"

"Me? Being taught how to dance by a mummy?"

"This is Equestria, stranger things have happened here before."

"Right-O! Teach me to dance, Miss Starflower," Mojo said as the light blue unicorn mare pulled him out into the dance area.

Hoss made a mental note to look up Berry Punch's shop next time he was in Ponyville as he danced and wove patterns in the air with Jubilee.

he smiled and turned his his head to watch Starflower dragging Mojo out on he floor.

"Thats right, show Mojo he dont have four left hooves. Let that Mojo flow, er Mojo!"

Shanna turned to watch the ponies dancing and clopped her hooves in applause. "Go Mojo go!"

She turned to Bull Dozer and smiled "I'll get us some punch, be right back..." and trotted over to Berry Punch "Two GooBerry please."