Which of mane six do you think appeals most to the target audience?

knight

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which pony do you believe, based on the show, is most appealling to MLP:FIM's ACTUAL target audience? (Girls 4-12)

• Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
  2. 2. Which pony, based off ONLY appearance (say on the toy box) do you think would appeal most to the target audience?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle

I say Pinkie Pie based on the show. Her humor is the kind that just seems to have an appeal to anyone, plus the fact that she's pink and bouncy. She's visually fun to watch on screen, and I think that's a big plus especially for younger girls.

Based on the box, I said Fluttershy, mostly because she seems to be the quintessential My Little Pony. She has a pink mane with butterfly cutie mark, and a feminine yellow mane. Butterflies and pink appeal to young girls visually (in a broad sense). I can also see the appeal to Rainbow Dash, in the fact that she has rainbow hair, and she might appeal to girls who are looking for a slightly less girly looking toy. That might be my own bias in that I don't think rainbows are incredibly girly.

I chose Rainbow Dash for the first one, as she shows that even young girls can stand up and be headstrong, though I was considering Applejack for the same reason; I chose FS for the second, as she is the most reserved (pale colours) and least likely to stand out from the rest.

I honestly think that fluttershy most appeals to the target audience. Now why do I believe this you may ask? have you ever spoken to a really young girl? SHY AND NERVOUS ALL THE TIME (all the ones I have met in my short life time at least). Now who is fluttershy? a shy, nervous pony. but we start to see her come out of her shell a little bit throughout the series, and due to this fact, i believe she would most appeal to the target audience.

I honestly think that fluttershy most appeals to the target audience. Now why do I believe this you may ask? have you ever spoken to a really young girl? SHY AND NERVOUS ALL THE TIME (all the ones I have met in my short life time at least). Now who is fluttershy? a shy, nervous pony. but we start to see her come out of her shell a little bit throughout the series, and due to this fact, i believe she would most appeal to the target audience.

Well, most of the young girls I've met (granted I haven't met too many) have been pretty extroverted and hyperactive. That's probably the point. There isn't one personality more common to young girls than any other. Pinkie's the funny one though, so I really think she has an edge up on the others.

And again, she's also pink.

Well, most of the young girls I've met (granted I haven't met too many) have been pretty extroverted and hyperactive. That's probably the point. There isn't one personality more common to young girls than any other. Pinkie's the funny one though, so I really think she has an edge up on the others.

And again, she's also pink.

Good point :)

yeah, every niece or cousin I've ever had/continue to have but their older now has been hyper and into pink and nail polish and iCarly, oh my! >3< Who am I kidding? I like all those things! i'm hyper! XD

anyways, yeah. Most little girls are outgoing and hyper. Especially before they start growing into the emotional scope of being able to be embarrassed or ashamed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a 13-year-old girl, so I'm just a year over the 'target audience' and I voted for Pinkie in both cases.

We girls love pink, and she has a bright, loving and funny personality.

Well, that's the closest to the correct age group I've seen yet.

Pinkie Pie has totally taken this poll by storm. Nopony else even hardly compares.

Plus, this here 13 year old holds higher opinion than we old bronies. >3<

*pets the child among us* MMYES, YES INDEED......

I swear I'm not pedobear. I'm just joking.

Well, that's the closest to the correct age group I've seen yet.

Pinkie Pie has totally taken this poll by storm. Nopony else even hardly compares.

Plus, this here 13 year old holds higher opinion than we old bronies. >3<

*pets the child among us* MMYES, YES INDEED......

I swear I'm not pedobear. I'm just joking.

Hehe, nice one >.>

Yeah, Pinkie sings too...

I mean, who can beat a pink, funny, singing pony? *who lives in a cake shop*