Q is for Discord

QDiscord

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:20: *flexes, as he in second life is body builder discord. And his domain is in teh wastelands. A lovely lot of chaos that place* Good pony. He stares into her eyes sipping some tea himself, his eyes spiraling with colours as he trys to discord her like he did the blue pony.* So what do to hmmm?

I actually decided to get off of my lazy flank and wash my hair today! You horrible haybail of a-- *NOPE. Hypnotized discordia time. Cue the most snobbish, pompous and prideful pain in the patoot there ever was.* What to do? What to do? Let me be the first to say that you make a miserable comedian. I could joke circles around you, dear draconequus. Perhaps what you should do is get yourself some acting lessons. Hmph!

Since when did this turn into RP oh gosh. I am afraid but equally enthralled.

*grins as he discorded the little pony, laughing a bit as he reaches to turn her around and send her off t words the other pony's in the room." Oh do i? Oh sour pony of pompous distraught? Perhaps some owl terriers will add to the fun! "soon little jack Russel terrier headed owls start flying around the room, one of which lands on her discorded head." Go forth and spread the frowns! "

[ Sorry. I... just love Rping. Yes i heard that. Muttering poneh! ]

OH, LIKE WE HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE, NEWSWORTHLESS. Here's a little pointer for you. Your jokes? They stink. You might want to throw them out and get some fresh ones, instead. *Cue synchronized pony and owl terrior cackling...hooting...barking? Amused noises. Yes.*

...But no seriously that is the best reaction face and I lol'd.

:kissy: *wasent sure if the remarks were to him or the blue pony. Either way it mattered not it was amusing to him to see her all discorded." How was copper wire invented? 2 Jews fighting over the same penny. Theres a joke for you. "he cackles as his eyes would still be colour spirals for the moment as the jack russel terrior owl beast laughed with him." hahahahawww haww hawww~ "*

Like I would want to talk to a penniless pony like yourself, Persimmon-icky. Discord! More greenbacks over here! My mattress is not nearly thick enough!

He pawed the ground with his hooves, indicating that he assumed the pile of gravel lying there was a pile of cash.

Tch. *Flicks the blue pony with the tip of her tail in typical, snarky fashion.* You'll not get a single bit with crummy form like that. You could at least act like you know what you're doing.

*She whirls around to leer at Discord.* And YOU! That laugh is atrocious! You must work on your maniacal laughter, post haste. You sound like a blasted kazoo at the moment. Were I not such an esteemed professional, perhaps I'd help a talentless worm like you.

* laughs again at her attempt to insult and make him angry, only encouraging the rather hypnotized state she was in. The discordia settling in a bit deeper and deeper as shed perhaps turn grey ish, as did the blue ponys blue turn a more grey blue." We need more ponys.... Hmmmmm. "

You know... if not the fact Discord is probably one of my favorite antagonists in top 5, I wouldn't be reading this whole introduction topic.

But... the pleasure is all mine. MINE!