*Takes in huge breath of air*

Whitehawke

...hi.

21-year old male here. Been a fan of the new show since...late-February, I believe. I wanted to join the herd then, but my studies were too much for me at the time. (Though not too much to keep track of new episodes.)

But I'm done with college now, so I'd like to share (and care) with ya'll the magic of these wonderful ponies! 8-)

Hello there! Welcome to the Equestria Forum! I am known as MLPT, or Tales, for shorter names.

One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section.

You'll need to post 5 times anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. You're post count is under your name.

Feel free to ask any questions, there is usually somebrony around that can help you out!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that,

Thanks everypony! Got myself an avatar, anyone like it? Is there other AJ avatars somepony could recommend me?

Hey there! Well, if you check the Freebie Forum Avatars / Signatures topic, you might find another avatar that's to your liking.

It's seems riverhippo took the liberty of quoting one of my welcoming speeches.

All the same, Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thanks everypony! Got myself an avatar, anyone like it? Is there other AJ avatars somepony could recommend me?

Hey there! Well, if you check the Freebie Forum Avatars / Signatures topic, you might find another avatar that's to your liking.

It's seems riverhippo took the liberty of quoting one of my welcoming speeches.

All the same, Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thanks! Checked out the link, but I didn't find another AJ avatar that really suited me. (Yes, I <3 AJ, if ya'll noticed)

I think I'll get myself a signature now.

All right, it's a pretty basic signature, but it'll do for now. I'm uploading pony vids regularly, so if any of ya'll interested, check my channel out, although I do upload other non-pony vids too.

Now I think I'll go out to check the bigger pastures/boards if none of ya mind.

Who's a silly pony?

Haha, didn't expect a vid like that. It even stars AJ.

It's almost eerily fitting. :P