Hello, Everypony. I'm New...

TasteTheRainbow

About Myself: I'm Patches. I live in Tennessee, and I haven't traveled to any other states in awhile, so I'm probably going to be here awhile. Hobbies? I love to roleplay or chatplay. I do it with anyone, so contact me if you want to. I also like BBC Sherlock Holmes and Glee. Yes, I'm a Gleek. Don't judge. I don't spend as much time on the computer as I use to, but I do whenever possible. I love to draw and write stories. I think my stories are okay, but I think my drawings are great. I'm very talkative, and I can be friends with about anyone, so stop in and say hello, why don't you?

How I found Canterlot.com: I saw it on another website. Plus, I've heard of it from other people. So, I finally came to try it out.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I use to play on Hasbro all the time, so I went on it, and found that the MLP section had changed! Interested, I watched some episodes, and immediately fell in love with the show!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash
I hope you all help me find myself cozy and right at home in this place, because, sometimes, I think I go all Derpy Hooves, and don't know what went wrong. So, come check me out, and maybe we can be friends! Because, without friends, there is no magic.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

...without friends, there is no magic...

This is deep, I like it! I'm sure you'll fit right in here! :D