When You Wake Up... (open.)

('m so sorry for the delay! I feel mean. xD And, yes. It happens to be a game. They are suppose to be looking for a map to help them escape the building, but... they obviously don't remember that. I got the idea from this new game show..... yeah. )

Passion turned towards the new ponies, hoping they had some idea. he got fairly interested when hearing one talking like he knew what they were doing in the room, but then hearing he knew nothing just made her upset. "I'm Passion Fruit." She told the new ponies. "Forget about that pony, we need to get out of here!" Passion said, trotting beside the walls, looking for a way out.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stitches woke back up after about a minute she was no stranger to fainting."Okay I'll go look for stuff.Bye bye!"​She said as she trotted away.When she was looking at some cupboards she saw a piece of paper peeking out.Stitches opened the door and dust billowed out but she managed to grab the paper.Stitches looked at it and gasped then she held it high and said."I THINK I FOUND A MAP!"

"A map?!" Darksteel growled again. "Just where in Equestria are we? And-" He stopped ranting as some unforseen awnser hit him.

Just don't look them in the eyes, He told himself. He opened his eyes, and scanned the room and all the ponies in it. "Do we have a skilled unicorn anywhere?" He yelled.

Whacky Wilson jumps awake and breaks the 4th wall

"Dangit reader, make me do something awesome". he says, a yellow bubble of dialogue popping up as he does so.

Whacky pulls out dual pistols and fires them into the air

"Now that is what I'm talking about! ... that is wierd normally when I wake up after a batch of knockout gas, I am tied up."

"Now that can't possibly be all of it. Look here, this wall seems to run into that doorframe, and there are more X's than there are hallways. And there's a lot of hallways. You sure you got this right?" Darksteel looked over the map, his eyes moving constantly. But due to their unicolored appearance, nopony could tell which direction Darksteel's eyes were looking at.

Stitches looked up at him."A leap of faith!That is what this is.We need to try it and trust that we have a way out.Like a trust fall.See we need somepony to try out this map and they might die or live.I think we should start by try to run through the door frame it could be false.I will do it if that is okay with you."She said.

Stitches's willingness to put her life on the line for another-no-MANY ponies struck Darksteel. "NO." He said. "If anypony's going to die for all these others, it's me. Now step aside," Darksteel aligned himself with the door frame. "Here goes... everything."

Darksteel's eyes widened in realization. "That unicorn... she's not who you think she would be. She's Silk Touch, my nemisis! There is no way we could have a romantic fling. The reason I wanted to see her was to finally confront her. I know of course that i would loose... a 'fatal' match. Besides, she's sick, so we're bound to war even in the afterlife, which isn't so far away. Stitches, my reason of living is to... 'expire'." Darksteel turned and showed his cutie mark. It was a piece of metal and a silk string. "We are destined to fight each other. Now enough with me. I'm going to find a way out of here, dead or alive."