I'm bored, talk to me

LOL, just ordered my Niece's Bday present, a fashion style Pinkie, she already haves Rarity (her fav)

really, What girl likes Rarity???

I got for me a talkie Cadance plus preordered Derpy (well, she could either sell like hot muffins or stall in warehouse heck for centuries) anyways got mine secured, and for the half I expected to pay (30ish USD, my limit was 100) In fall would have enought saved for the Collector's set plus white Celestia and don't forget Shinny, oh my... plus Lyra, and Zecora...

Wanna do another round of poems?

I'm up for it.

hehe, nah, you're too formidable for that... Maybe another time

YOOO WUZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA greetings.

... hi, lol

Hi Foxy! I think you clicked this forum section on accident instead of the 18+ one.

Don't make me send you Rule 34 stuff, Rosey.

LOL, just ordered my Niece's Bday present, a fashion style Pinkie, she already haves Rarity (her fav)

really, What girl likes Rarity???

I got for me a talkie Cadance plus preordered Derpy (well, she could either sell like hot muffins or stall in warehouse heck for centuries) anyways got mine secured, and for the half I expected to pay (30ish USD, my limit was 100) In fall would have enought saved for the Collector's set plus white Celestia and don't forget Shinny, oh my... plus Lyra, and Zecora...

...You just came here to brag, didn't you?

I think you should start a support group for that, Foxy.

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM! I can quite whenever i want!

I was going to make a highly inappropriate joke, but I remembered this isn't the 18+ thread. Darn it!

Hey Fox, how busy have ya been lately? I have a favour to ask ya.

Depends what it is, what's up?

Also,

*twitch* W-What..?

i know, right?"

o-0 you want me to voice act? I suppose i could... but i cant imagine my voice being something you'd want... but yeah, we can talk details here or in a PM, or on Skype, whatever...

Skype might be good. And yes. I do.

Is there a problem, Fox?

I've heard your voice before. It's good. Believe me.

Skype might be good. And yes. I do.

Is there a problem, Fox?

I've heard your voice before. It's good. Believe me.

Everyone tells me that... i just dont hear it [low self esteem is probably the culprit] But yeah, i would enjoy doing it. I dont think i have you on Skype, so it's Starfox64x (Ian N) so just hit me up now, later, whenever.

It's recent. I'm not allowed to link it directly. Just go look in 18+ creativity. Luna and Big Mac pieces are also in there somewhere.

Ah well yeah, no linking to naughty stuff... *browse browse* ah, last post by Rosewind *click*.... *Insta-wing boner* Hot damn......... I think one of my feathers just impaled my TV....

Ah well yeah, no linking to naughty stuff... *browse browse* ah, last post by Rosewind *click*.... *Insta-wing* Hot damn......... I think one of my feathers just impaled my TV....

*swat* Say that to me in the 18 area! There might be foals around here!

But thanks!

*swat* Say that to me in the 18 area! There might be foals around here!

But thanks!

wing-boner is alright, it's just a comical and PG version of... NOT PG stuff...

(If it's not okay, than i'm sure we'll find out once a mod comes waltzing in here and bans me...)