Oh hai there; I'm ZirBronium

ZirBronium

About Myself: Name is ZirBronium, but you can just call me Zir. I'm a pony artist residing in Canada, and I'm male. I like to think I'm pretty cool, although I can be abrasive at times.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Was a frequent user of 4chan's /b/. I was a bit confused at the pony threads that kept showing up on the front page, and I wondered what it was all about. Actually, I kinda disregarded it for a while before biting the bullet and watching a few episodes. I kinda had a feeling I'd enjoy it, because I really enjoy cute things like that. However, after watching an episode or two, I was very skeptical and figured I'd probably lose interest. However, I started to warm up to it to the point where I was rewatching the entire first season over and over again, just wanting to absorb more ponies. Now I'm here today.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Nice little place you have here; I'm wondering if I can make a little home here to either chat, or just show off some of my artwork. I've been an artist for about 8 months now, and pretty much all I draw is ponies. It's probably the most fun thing to do...ever. This community, the brony community, has changed my life significantly and I'm hoping I can meet some new people here.

So...Hello!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! Let us know when you have your art work up! I'm sure some people (myself included) want to see it :D

Edit: So close to first! >< curse you, fellow ninja

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you put those drawing skills to good use! Have a nice stay here! :D Also, first.

Thank you. <3 Is it pretty active in these forums?

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! Let us know when you have your art work up! I'm sure some people (myself included) want to see it :D

Once I get the 3 posts in, I'll get right to creating an art thread.

Thank you. <3 Is it pretty active in these forums?

Yes, the forums here are quite active, especially the RP community! :D But if you're not into that, don't worry, everything else here is awesome too! ^w^

Yes, the forums here are quite active, especially the RP community! :D But if you're not into that, don't worry, everything else here is awesome too! ^w^

That's good, then. I'm not quite into roleplay, unless it's simpler Steam Chat roleplay, but I want to see what your artist's corner is like.

It's always nice to welcome more artist ponies. You people always make the greatest things. We've also got an awesome RolePlay section, if that's your thing.

Well, on a side note. Welcome to canterlot! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm usually around here somewhere spinning my webs. :D

It's always nice to welcome more artist ponies. You people always make the greatest things. We've also got an awesome RolePlay section, if that's your thing.

Well, on a side note. Welcome to canterlot! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm usually around here somewhere spinning my webs. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around, and try to keep those webs below face level. /smirk

Careful of Saucy's webs... Ponies disappear from here all the time. I suspect he and Rosie are collaborating to make cupcakes again...

Welcome to Canterlot. It is fun and awesome. I'm Star Swirl, the resident mad science pony.

Careful of Saucy's webs... Ponies disappear from here all the time. I suspect her and Rosie are collaborating to make cupcakes again...

Welcome to Canterlot. It is fun and awesome. I'm Star Swirl, the resident mad science pony.

Mad science pony, eh? Hmm...Think you could science me up some real-life pony?

Careful of Saucy's webs... Ponies disappear from here all the time. I suspect her and Rosie are collaborating to make cupcakes again...

You know Saucy died, right? :wail:

When did I become a girl?!

*Check's for man parts* Nope! All guy here! Sorry, I'm a bit fun loving, I may come off as girly. Then again, we are all fans of a little girls show aren't we?

When did I become a girl?!

*Check's for man parts* Nope! All guy here! Sorry, I'm a bit fun loving, I may come off as girly. Then again, we are all fans of a little girls show aren't we?

Ack! sorry! -makes mental note to check profile before posting gender-

I go correct that now...