What's Up Everyone?

GallientLighte

Before I welcome you, I feel the need to tell you that your perception is slightly off. I've met many great musicians in my time. I've met guitarists, vocalists, percussionists, one or two violinists (strange set of circumstances) and all manner of electronica artists (mostly Trance). All of them were just "ordinary." None of them were special, and most worked their butts off to get to where they are. You can do the same, and don't think any different. Granted your heroes are from a time when people actually put effort into music, but that is another story entirely. But yeah. No one is born successful, nor are they born amazingly talented. They may have talent, but any amount of talent without the hard work to develop it comes to naught. Just remember "Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

THAT ALL SAID!

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl the resident mad science pony.

Before I welcome you, I feel the need to tell you that your perception is slightly off. I've met many great musicians in my time. I've met guitarists, vocalists, percussionists, one or two violinists (strange set of circumstances) and all manner of electronica artists (mostly Trance). All of them were just "ordinary." None of them were special, and most worked their butts off to get to where they are. You can do the same, and don't think any different. Granted your heroes are from a time when people actually put effort into music, but that is another story entirely. But yeah. No one is born successful, nor are they born amazingly talented. They may have talent, but any amount of talent without the hard work to develop it comes to naught. Just remember "Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

THAT ALL SAID!

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl the resident mad science pony.

I completely agree with you, but what I said may have thrown you off. I believe people aren't born geniuses, they're made. Some people may be born with a better understanding though. I tend to learn things fairly quick. It's all about how you learn. Anyway thank you all for the warm welcomes!!!

Hey there buddy, welcome to canterlot. The folks around here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love for pretty much anything with six legs or more. If you like to learn and find yourself in need of killing some time, come on over to my bug thread. I'm always doing little spotlights on all sorts of interesting insects and spiders.

I have to agree with Rose on this one. Quite a nice introduction. I feel like I know you already :)

Welcome To Canterlot! If you need anything at all, i'm usually spinning some webs around here, collecting kishin souls, etc. :D

I hope you love it here! ;)