Hello, ladies and gentlecolts! This is Hellbunny, a brony musician from the middle of Europe, hoping to make it big the brony community! I make lots of stuff, such as drawing and writing, but what I enjoy the most is making dubstep and electro. I hope you'll all like my music, and if not, I have other fun things to keep you entertained. I wanna make a lot of friends and I hope that one day I will be as known as the awesome brony musicians like Alex S., Omnipony, WoodenToaster and TheLivingTombstone. I'm waiting for getting the allowance to make a new topic in the music section so I can post all my songs from Youtube. Also, my music is always free and you can download the songs from Soundcloud. Thanks for checking me out, cheers! P.S. Don't hesitate to ask me anything. :blush: -Hellbunny

Edited by Hellbunny

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot. The people here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my affinity for insects, spiders, and anything else that has six or more legs. If you like to learn and need to kill some time, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little highlights on all sorts of interesting arthopods.

A musician pony eh? Very nice. I look forward to seeing you get popular. I hope you like Role Play too :)

Here have a cupcake. Me and Rosewind made it! :D

Welcome To Canterlot! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask the local arachnid. ;)

Are you the evil twin of Angel Bunny?

I met a few brony musicians over the weekend, they are great folk, and I'm sure if you asked they'd give you some tips on how to break onto the scene.

Welcome to Canterlot!