Greetings everypony!

DarkwingDash

[colour=#4b0082]About Myself[/colour]: Hiya! I'm Femke, from the Netherlands. I love to read and write, so that's basically all I do, apart from gaming. I'm a Nerdfighter, so to any Nerdfighters out there: DFTBA!

[colour=#660099]How I found Canterlot.com[/colour]: I really wanted to RP pony-style, so I Googled "My Little Pony RPG" and so came here!

[colour=#6600cc]How I became a fan of MLP:FiM[/colour]: I saw a spoof thingie once, from season 2 episode 14 The Last Roundup. It combined the Legend of Zelda with MLP, and as that are two of my fandoms, I checked it out. Applejack was Link and Pinkie Pie was Navi. It was pretty hilarious, and since I heard some things about MLP, I decided to watch the first episode, however embarassed I might be. And it was of course dang awesoe.

[colour=#6600ff]My favourite main cast pony/s[/colour]: Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash

So, I'm new!

Ah, a European Brony. I lived in Germany for a long time, but I visited the Netherlands. Beautiful countryside, though I didn't care for Amsterdam much.

Thanks everypony! :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

DFTBA! I've seen other Nerdfighters around here too.

DFTBA from over here, as well! I do believe you'll enjoy your stay 'round the site, so welcome :)

hooray DFTBA :) See you around and welcome!

Huzzah nerdfighters!

Beautiful countryside, though I didn't care for Amsterdam much.

Me neither, good thing I live on the countryside!

• Like 1