Gold or Evil?(OPEN)

18 Karat sauntered over to his front door.He laughed looking at his huge mansion."Ahhhh this is the good life!Who says money can't buy happiness?"Karat walked past his huge lawn covered with exotic plants.Then he walked down the street was off to his favorite coffee shop to probably scam somepony then to buy a coffee.Until he saw a pony running down the street"What the deuce?"He asked himself and then got run over by the pony.

((Join in please people.In here I'm just getting the feel of this new character.))

Strife the Crimson Unicorn laughed as he outran some guards and dropped several bags of marbels behind him,"TAKE THAT YA IDIOTS! I KNOW ALL YOUR TRICKS AND I AIN'T GETTING CAUGHT!" He mocked and sped up.

Unfortunately, he did not notice the pony right in front of him. Whom he not a moment later crashed into, causing his totally-not-stolen bits to spill all over the ground,"BUCK! Thanks allot bud!" He glared down at the foal who dared get in his way.

18 Karat got up."Idiot!Hey where did you get all those bits?"Karat put all the pieces together."Oh sorry sir but this city is only big enough for one scammer.GAURDS I CAUGHT HIM!!!!!!"18 Karat said holding the other pony.As the guards came close Karat threw the pony to the ground stole a few coins and trotted away silently.

Strife grunted as he fell to the ground,"What the hay? I stole those bits fair and square!" He shouted at the jerk after a moment as the guards that didn't trip over the marbles caught up to him.

They started listing off his "crimes",which included theft, being rude, excessive pranking, and one case of arson(more like the most fun you can have at a foal's birthday party!)....he could of sworn he had done more today...

"Oh...that's a nice list and all...but you see there is one problem with that and that would be the fact that I HAVE A SMOKE BOMB!" He yelled and pulled a large black ball from out of his light red saddle-bag and threw it at the hooves of the guards, causing a large wall of vision-blocking fog to surround the area.

With that, Strife picked himself up and began running towards that punk who stole his bits and nearly got him caught, he had to get his bits back and make a clean get away, he was nearly out of supplies and he was getting kinda tired from the night/morning of work/pranking/cake burning/robbery.

"Stay still and give me my money back! Ya chump!" He shouted at his new found adversary, eager to get his cash.

18 Karat looked back at the pony."Oooo a chase!Well you're on simpleton!"Karat said running off.We wen't a few blocks then ran up the drive to his big mansion hoping the thief would follow him.18 Karat jumped inside his house and punched a button on the wall.As soon as the other pony stepped on the doorstep the floor fell taking him with it."Ha!Idiot does he think that he could catch up to me?Now I have a new prisoner!"

Strife gasped as he felt the ground give away beneath his hooves, it had been going so well! He had chased this punk all the way to this sweet mansion, which he was probibly going to rob anyway,"I ain't going down like this!" He declared angrily and stuck his hooves out, stopping his fall half way down and wincing in pain, sense when did cobble-stone hurt?

"Ya here me? Ya call yourself a scammer? In your uptight mansion with your uptight drinks! I bet Fancy pants is more heartless then you!" He insulted, slowly climbing up, very carefully you should know. After several minutes of this, he sighed with relief as he climbed back to the front porch and fell face-first on the ground.

"Now then. Time for a good old fashioned siege!" He declared, the words sounding muffled as he was....well, face first on the ground.

18 Karat peeked his head out of the door."Oh you fool.How do you think I could afford all of this.But now you are really irking me so you get a special treatment."Karat kicked the pony in the face and brought him into the mansion.First Karat threw him down in a chair and shackles connected themselves around his hooves.18 Karat sat on the couch infront of the chair."You have been very irksome my dear sir.But sometimes instead of seeing that as a challenge I see it as an opportunity.I usually work alone but sometimes on my big projects I need a little help.That is where you some in.I will let you go but only if you swear that you will aid me in my high class heists and such.In return you get half of the money and you get to be my partner in crime.So yay or nay?"Karat asked smiling.

Strife woke up slowly and listened to his captor's proposal. If he accepted then he might be able to finally leave his one room apartment of doom...

But this guy was a scam artist....this could all be a trick...aw well, what did he have to lose?

"Meh, fine. You got a deal"

Strife was slightly unsettled by the screams of the prisoners,but tried to ignore it as he looked around...

This place was AMAZING!

There were sweet, expensive paintings. Dazziling, expensive Golden statues. And Fantastic, EXPENSIVE.....stuff!

Did he mention everything looked expensive? He would be rich if he fenced of HALF of this stuff! But 18 Karat did tell him not to steal anything....and he might become just as rich as this guy if he worked with him.

So, he looked. But he didn't touch as he waited for his new....friend(?) to get back from feeding one of his...prisoners.(Who has prisoners anymore? Really?)

Strife shrugged,"Enough to make money, I know the Guard's tricks sense I used to be one of em. So that helps."He explained,"I am good with breken and enteren, I can pull a good pick-pocket every now and then, and I can pull a decent scam every now and then"