Phillistine MLP remix "Pinkie Pie"

Mistfire

Ok, so i just made a MLP remake of Phillistine from No More Heroes 2 named - of course- Pinkie Pie.

I have the lyrics and everything ready, i just need someone to sing it for me so i can post it and see what happens from there.

(No More Heroes fun fact: Tara Strong voiced 2 characters in the sequel to no more heroes, Margaret Moonlight and Cloe Walsh and also sung Phillistine, the song i remade just now, and voices Juliet Starling in lollipop chainsaw, the new game that just came out!)

If you need the lyrics to the song let me know and ill post them here so you can try them out

Thanks!

-Mist

Ok, so i just made a MLP remake of Phillistine from No More Heroes 2 named - of course- Pinkie Pie.

I have the lyrics and everything ready, i just need someone to sing it for me so i can post it and see what happens from there.

(No More Heroes fun fact: Tara Strong voiced 2 characters in the sequel to no more heroes, Margaret Moonlight and Cloe Walsh and also sung Phillistine, the song i remade just now, and voices Juliet Starling in lollipop chainsaw, the new game that just came out!)

If you need the lyrics to the song let me know and ill post them here so you can try them out

Thanks!

-Mist

Well, I can sing but im a dude. Not sure if you need one of those.

Well, I can sing but im a dude. Not sure if you need one of those.

well i can make an exception... although i might have to move around the lyrics and make it as if you were talking about her.... i'll see if i can do that in time, for now ill have to just see if any other people want to do this.

Have you by any chance heard the original song?