Help Wanted for a Doctor Whooves Animation Project!

PeaceLight

Hello Everypony, My name is PL (short for PeaceLight) and I'm try to get a Doctor Whooves animation project going. Its going to be based on well written fanfic by Squeak-anon and Loyal2Luna (which I will post the link to the fanfic in bottom, if your interested) but to make this happen I need a inspiring group of bronies who would love to do this. That means I need many bronies as possible to work on this. Which will make the production go faster by working together.

1.Squeak-anon: http://www.fimfictio...tegory&user=218

2.Loyal2Luna: http://www.fimfictio...tegory&user=774

My goal is to keep it close to fanfic and stay on the genre style of Doctor Who and MLP: FiM.

I would love to keep it between PG and PG-13 as possable.

What are we looking for:

-Animator (That has skill with MLP animation before and would be willing to work beside me.)

-Vector Artist (That understand MLP art style and be able to work on creating monsters and background)

-Concept artists (and Storyboard Writer)

-Music Editor (That understand both tunes of Dr. Who and FiM)

- Voice actors For "The Traveler" and maybe Future Episodes like "The Pinkie Conundrum" and "Game of Stones".

- Rainbow Dash

- Fluttershy

- Applejack

- Apple Bloom

- Peanut

- Liberian

- Filly Trixie

- Two Pony Scientist (Male and Female)

- Background ponies

(Must have a good mic and reordering equipment)

We don't need voice at this time but you are welcome audition for "The Traveler"

About Plans:

Plans are to make to make two short special to promote the series and to work on "Number 12" as first episode but in parts then it will goes to "The Traveler" which is still not finish, which might take some time to do. If it all goes well, I love to work more in series like "The Pinkie Conundrum" and "Game of Stones" but that just maybe though.

About me:

I'm in high school on my last year but suppose to be done by now (long story) :sleep: . I usually work on my friend's film projects and I have skills with editing, FX, animation and vector art.

If you have any questions leave them here and I'll make sure to respond to them as soon as I can.

My Email is NinjaManv2@yahoo.com

If your interested to join us, please send me us your examples at NinjaManv2@live.com

Thank you for time this and peace out. :TSparkle:

• 2 weeks later...