Hello, I am Dreamsley!

RoyalReality

About Myself: First off, I love to shoot guns (Irl). Yes, I am a filly. I was born, and still living in Arizona. I also like to role-play, although I think I'm not the best at it. I think I am friendly as well.

How I found Canterlot.com: A paper pinned to a board, I traveled there, first I calmed the angry forest, then bribed my way through the forest spirits. I arrived to this valley.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was hearing about it from other people, then finally watched it. I loved it and continue now to watch it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hello everypony, I am Dreamsley I am very new to this site, and I look forward to being on it! Also sorry for the short post.

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm sure you'll have a splendid time; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - we're all nice :) . May I ask what sort of guns you prefer? (And then, of course, what you use them for :P ).

Thanks, and I prefer rifles. I use them to shoot target's I'm actually in tournaments for shooting, I am decent, got 3rd last week, so yeah :P