Hello Everypony

Firekitty91

About Myself: I love roleplaying, I live on the USA east coast so you know my time zone. Not usually on past 9am that zone and not usually on until 3-5pm that zone. And then I'm up all night with a nap here or there.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google search

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My ex and I are furries. He told me about bronies and when I asked what they were, he told me about the show. Interested, I watched and became hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hey everypony! I'm Firekitty91 but just Kitty or FK is fine. Sure, I may not have a MLP username but I am a huge lover of MLP (I just have so many OCs, I can't decide which one to be my main [psstt... I have eleven OCs]). Right now I'm having a roleplay craving for MLP FiM and so I google searched MLP FiM rp forum and found this site. I'm sure I'll meet lots of new friends here. Thanks for hearing me out! Hope you reply soon.

Signed,

FK

Hey! And yes, I am a kitty as my fursona but I do have ponysonas, rest assured (those are my OCs I was talking about... XD).

And thanks for the welcome! Already making new friends and it's almost 7am. X_x Yay for staying up all night! *faints*

WOW Lots of replies! And I love the welcome song SonicRainboom *has watched every single MLP episode but listened to it anyway*

Rosewind: Great to know there are other furries here! *hugs*

Armony: Nice play on Harmony there. :P And I hope to roleplay with you as well!

Amethyst: Yay! Somepony else new! *hugs*

Chapien: Thanks for the good morning but it's afternoon here. ^.^ And thanks for the welcome, hope to see you around as well!

Phew, did I get everyone? XD