The Lord of Terror (RP IDEA)[ALL POSITIONS FILLED]

Hello I would like you to meet the lord of terror himself Dark Magic.He is an ultimate force greater than discord or either of the princess and he he is bored so you are going to be his playthings.He can see your deepest darkest secrets and can bring your nightmares to life and make you go insane with a snap of his fingers.Now cower in fear of the awesomeness of DARK MAGIC!

Yes so this my RP idea three pegasai three earth ponies and three unicorns stumble into the grip of Dark Magic and their nightmares come to life. Obviously this is going to be private and it's going to be 18+ for violence and gore kinda.So come on in and discuss iF YOU DARE?

Cast List:

Pegasus 1:Darksteel(SquareZack)

Pegasus 2:Rainy Splash(Bronynumber299)

Pegasus3:Storm Chaser(Firekitty91)

Earth Pony 1:Stitches(Bronynumber299)

Earth Pony 2:Whacky(Deadpool)

Earth Pony 3:String Heart(StringHeart1257)

Unicorn 1:Neon Bright(Bronynumber299)

Unicorn 2:Silk Thread(SquareZack)

Unicorn 3:Syd(MarchingHammers)

Ooo I like this. Perfect situation for my Pegasus Storm Chaser. Count me and my OC Storm Chaser in (she's a Pegasus)!

I can see this is going to be fun for Storm Chaser. Hehehehe. I'm so cruel to my characters. X3

I know you, while the other pegasus is owned by my other char.'s partner. Silk Thread calls Storm Chaser for a partner!

Woot, I'm in! I can fill in the last Earth Pony slot so we can start if you'd like. I only have one earth pony (Sugar Heart) and she'd be hilarious to scare. Not to mention since there are nine (and therefore one can't have a partner) her phoenix pet would make a perfect pair for her. Of course if someone wants to roleplay Flare as well so I'm not roleplaying with myself that's fine, too. :P