The Lord of Terror (RP IDEA)[ALL POSITIONS FILLED]

Storm Chaser hates enclosed spaces, being unable to fly, and being unable to save somepony from certain hurt or death. Probably the latter is her greatest fear. She's a very loving and helpful pony so not being able to do a thing while a friend or even somepony she doesn't know dies or gets tortured in front of her, she could very well gain a broken spirit.

Darksteel becomes protective when faced with failing,

raged when faced with stupidity, ignorance, and a better competition,

fearful when faced with nothing to do, and

sadistic when overjoyed.

So to make Darksteel afraid, just put him in a dangerous situation where he has no choice but to curl up WITHOUT introducing competition, danger to somepony else, or making him cocky.

Silk is afraid of sleeping. [Note she makes an anti-sleep remedy for herself.] And nightmares.

Storm Chaser hates enclosed spaces, being unable to fly, and being unable to save somepony from certain hurt or death. Probably the latter is her greatest fear. She's a very loving and helpful pony so not being able to do a thing while a friend or even somepony she doesn't know dies or gets tortured in front of her, she could very well gain a broken spirit.

Okay so Storm Chaser is like Rainy Splash.

Darksteel becomes protective when faced with failing,

raged when faced with stupidity, ignorance, and a better competition,

fearful when faced with nothing to do, and

sadistic when overjoyed.

So to make Darksteel afraid, just put him in a dangerous situation where he has no choice but to curl up WITHOUT introducing competition, danger to somepony else, or making him cocky.

Silk is afraid of sleeping. [Note she makes an anti-sleep remedy for herself.] And nightmares.

So lets say Dark Magic like locks Darksteel in a cage and holds knife to Stitches' throat?

Then he suddenly makes Silk very tired and nothing works and he starts throwing nightmarish creatures at her?

Fears:

A broken hoof that prevents him from playing music

Pitch black darkness

Being alone (forever alone, he can travel on his own for a while but prefers being in a traveling party)

Scissors near is tail (a fear of getting his tail trimmed)

Snakes!

A certain somepony by the name of Adonia

Okay so alone in a vast room covered with snakes and sciccors but he can only see hints of them.

Ah. :P

So, what would you do to Storm Chaser? I want to imagine it. *evil laughter*

Okay so not being able to fly?Easy wings say goodbye!Enclosed spaces?Tunnels!The certain or danger thing?Well while she is trying to go through the tunnels there are windows that she looks through and she sees ponies that she loves tortured!

I'm sooooo evil!

Okay so not being able to fly?Easy wings say goodbye!Enclosed spaces?Tunnels!The certain or danger thing?Well while she is trying to go through the tunnels there are windows that she looks through and she sees ponies that she loves tortured!

I'm sooooo evil!

O.O Omc you are evil! I can so see her trying to break through those windows and wailing in protest as they don't break. XDDD Omc you are more cruel than me!