I'm new, so please greet me....if you want to that is*Hides*

ShadowWalking18

About Myself: I am a FimFiction Writer. Same username as the one here so my works will be easy to find. My most famous work so far is Redemption, Damnation and Fim :)

I enjoy well all kinds of music.

I am a history lunatic. Anything that is historical, especially ancient history I love. I also enjoy magic, and really wish it was real.

How I found Canterlot.com: Stumbled across it while looking at fan art

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Friend showed me some parts on youtube and it all transpired from there. I love the show and it gives me a spark of joy in this otherwise very dark and depressing world. I intend to name my first daughter after Lauren Faust.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm new....not really sure how things work here, but I saw Roleplay and I do love to roleplay :)

Um...I hope someone will teach me the ropes here :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! Don't worry about being lost in these forums. Everyone is willing to point you in the right direction and help you out if you need it ^3^ there's also the rules and guidelines to help you get your bearings. :D Have fun here!

First you go here and then you just fill out the application form and then you go here to post the application that you've filled out.

At least that's my understanding of it :/ It can take you a bit of time but it's completely worth it ^w^