Unbiased Cadance talking figure review

Parker_Izing

Today I got on mail the talking Cadance from the future (In Europe S2 wouldn't premier 'til fall, and finale would not be 'til 2013)

The bogus thing, got mine from UK, that basically is Europe, try to sell that to a little filly...

It's green?

No, it's pink, she's a whole different color horse (heh) to Celestia, means she's a darker grittier pink.

Wings are Strawberry sucker colored, well made and very solid. Like on, "Those are totally the wings Celestia should had from square one". Wings also got a glitter threatment inside the material, as a downside, her head lacks the glitter treatment celestia had.

The caped love crusader.

Cadance comes with a 'wedding dress' albeit dad calls it 'Superman cape' the from now on referred as 'Thing' is really well done, ok, the thing is not Hugo Boss, but seams seem well stitched, with no loose strings, and the fabric seems the same used with wedding gowns, it comes with a very fine nylon looking neckstrap that is closed with a square Velcro piece.

The thing is completted with a glitter finish, with a somewhat intrincate pattern, sadly glitter would fall with any handling, oh, and it itches all the way to cloud nine...

Talk to me

V.A. is more on line both with Cadance and the show, sound seems higher quality than the used on celestia (that sound like the teacher from 'peanuts')

Actual lines:

MLP theme sung by Cadance.

A 'dumb blonde' giggle (Thinking too hard produce wrinkles)

Hello, I'm Princess Cadance (And I gamble)

Today is my wedding day!

Wedding tune hummed and giggle

My dress is soo pretty! (and flaky, that glitter would end in my lungs and trigger airport metal detectors for life, thanks Hasbro)

Another giggle (Realy, it ever plays after the asbestos dress line, perphars it tickles a bit too much)

Let's teach! (or cheat, really, it sounds very saturated, I'l hope for poor Shiny she said 'Teach')

The 12 first seconds of "Love is in bloom" (Hasbro, really?) Being fair, it sounds very clear.

Conclusion:

We, (she + me) are very happy, and glitter itches.

Side bonus: given that she wears a dress, very canon dress looking, it would be possible to make a patron out of it and make dresses for other figures (Basically is just a thick 'C' of fabric with two slings at right to close it around neck)

Oh my... That Barbie doll really existed? Throught it was Urban Legend plus that 'Lisa Lionheart' simpsons episode.

@Rosewind, placed side by side, Pinklestia and Cadance effectively share mold , but the head is different, being Cadance's more show accurate sadly the battery hatch is too visible.