Goodmorrow, Everypony

VintageEcho

About Myself: I live in Las Pegasus, Nevada. I cannot stand the place. However, I do have a lot of fun here. Most of my time is spent in front of a screen. Whether it be a television or computer. I'm hooked on technology.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google searched MLP FiM roleplay

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: There was a post by a person on Facebook with the definition of 'Brony' on it. I was intrigued. I watched the show and instantly fell in love with it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Hello Everypony. I'm not quite sure what to say in here given that all of my personal information has been answered already. I suppose I could put down my OC's info.

Name: Vintage Echo

Age: 23 (in pony years, so that's like 3-ish in human years?)

Race: Pegasus

Background: As a foal, growing up in the floating city of Cloudsdale was very exciting. However, it wasn't the city itself that excited Vintage. He was more interested in the sounds of the city. The flapping of pegasi wings, the sparkling of rainbows forming across the sky, and the humming the weather pegasi sang as they worked creating the seasons were all the inspiration he needed into forming his own tunes. As a full-grown colt, Vintage started playing his songs at open-mic nights hoping to one day be a star.

Hello to Canterlot.com, VintageEcho!

As for your OC, you can post it for approval in the Applications Section of the website found here

Be sure to study the Application Guidelines and Rules found there to help get you started, and if you need assistance, just ask!

We're all here to help your experience in Canterlot.com be a happy and fun filled one!

:D:D:D:D

Hiii! Welcome to Canterlot! Are you excited for S3?

Is this question really necessary? I think everyone is excited for it ^^

And hi, welcome to Canterlot! :D why did you choose applejack and twilight as your fav ponys? I'm curious :3

Is this question really necessary? I think everyone is excited for it ^^

And hi, welcome to Canterlot! :D why did you choose applejack and twilight as your fav ponys? I'm curious :3

Wellll... Applejack's the down-home, old-fashioned type. She reminds me of my family. As for Twilight, I am constantly writing, studying, and whatnot.