Let me introduce you all to rich people's golf...

Why is this topic not about bugs?

I may be the bugmaster, but it's not all I do. Although rich people's golf can have as much involvement with bugs as any player wishes. Refer to the second rule.

070306_1.jpg

I have chosen my "club". Where is the first hole? Or do I get to decide that?

4 blocks to the north. That's not to say you can't try to change that in any way though. Proceed.

Hmmm, four blocks to the north is a bit of a walk, and If all the holes are going to be relatively the same distance apart then I may get tired of walking. Any golf carts? Can I use that dog sled team over there? Dog sleds are always more fun. And the fairway is a great substitute for snow.

Also, I do not wish to golf alone. Anyone want to come with me? I'll let you keep the scoring pad :3 I always seem to loose count anyway. xD

Hmmm, four blocks to the north is a bit of a walk, and If all the holes are going to be relatively the same distance apart then I may get tired of walking. Any golf carts? Can I use that dog sled team over there? Dog sleds are always more fun. And the fairway is a great substitute for snow.

Also, I do not wish to golf alone. Anyone want to come with me? I'll let you keep the scoring pad :3 I always seem to loose count anyway. xD

Ha ha, shortly after posting this thread, the idea of a role play in free for all occurred involving a extremely wealthy and crazy pony host sending invites to random ponies to play rich ponies' golf with him in manehatten. I'll do an interest check in ooc tomorrow. Check back if your interested.

Ha ha, shortly after posting this thread, the idea of a role play in free for all occurred involving a extremely wealthy and crazy pony host sending invites to random ponies to play rich ponies' golf with him in manehatten. I'll do an interest check in ooc tomorrow. Check back if your interested.

Oh, you too? I was thinking this would make a good RP also. I will certainly try to follow up ^u^

*I gallop past Talex atop a gargantuan white bengal tiger, my luxurious mane rippling in the wind*

*arriving at tee, I raise my club high into the air, which isn't a club at all but rather a horribly frightened, terribly stiff pink flamingo*

FOOOOOORE!

*with a loud squawk, beak makes contact with ball, sending the tiny sphere soaring, soaring, soaring... right into a water hazard. HOWEVER! Miraculously, with a gentle whisper of wind, the golf ball appears in the hole, courtesy of a crack team of Tibetan golf ninjas*

I dare say, I believe that tis a hole in one! Huzzahs and hurrahs all around!

*white tiger rears back and roars triumphantly*

*appearing seemingly from thin air, the resurrected corpse of Freddie Mercury starts to belt out 'We Are the Champions!'*

*a gaggle of giggling maidens, all riding similarly gargantuan white bengal tigers gallop in circles, tossing confetti consisting of shredded $100 bills into the air*

I do declare, Rich People's Golf in the greatest thing since Drunk Fellow's Drinking!

Thank you ever so much for funding this wondrous affair, Rich Person :I

*my entourage and I trot off to the next hole, following a path of gold dust sprinkled before us by a swarm of trained Monarch butterflies*

• Like 1

Oh, you too? I was thinking this would make a good RP also. I will certainly try to follow up ^u^

Good to have ya on board. And yes, dog sleds are acceptle means of transportation, as are magic carpets, rocket skates, and those push up push down mine carts.

Talex stares in awe at the amazing fellow that just wisped past him, while at the same time scoring a hole in one. "That Stallion is amazing! I wish I could be like that!" he exclaims. He then turns back to the golf house to replace his dog team with that of giant king Cobras and trades in all of his golf balls for rare pink diamond spheres. Finally he gets a cape the color of pure copper with a detailed silver trim. He then proceeds back on his coarse to the first hole and awaits a potential companion.