Rich Ponie's Golf OOC/Application

Rich ponies golf is like regular golf, exept your playing with a rich pony who can and will afford for all the property damage you want, and that there are no rules.

Silver Profit, an incredibly rich and moderately crazy individual has sent a number of invitations to random recipetants to join him in his favorite pastime of golf. They probably aren't familier with the his type of golf however, and won't be expecting that playing with him almost always ensures that explosions, high speed chases, and all out insanity is a shoo in.

Who are the lucky recipitants of his invitations?

That's me asking who wants to join the rp incase you didn't know

This sounds very appealing. Silver Putter, a traditionalist golfer with an impressive record of wins throughout the Equestria Circuit, would be very interested in this. Silver Putter the Third is a stunning silver unicorn who typically wears a gaudy tartan golfing outfit, and never leaves home without a set of clubs. He comes from a long lineage of talented golfers, and is usually seen with his ponyservant and caddy, Four Iron, who comes from an equally long lineage of caddies who all swear service to the Silver family. Does that sound okay with you?

This sounds very appealing. Silver Putter, a traditionalist golfer with an impressive record of wins throughout the Equestria Circuit, would be very interested in this. Silver Putter the Third is a stunning silver unicorn who typically wears a gaudy tartan golfing outfit, and never leaves home without a set of clubs. He comes from a long lineage of talented golfers, and is usually seen with his ponyservant and caddy, Four Iron, who comes from an equally long lineage of caddies who all swear service to the Silver family. Does that sound okay with you?

Sure, I just hope he's ready to throw out everything he knows about regular golf for a day :shifty:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9884-harrington-sleuth-final/

The P.I. Pegasus would like to be thrown into a world of sporting never before seen.

No, I don't.

He'll be calling for Silver Profit's arrest in the madness before the end of the contest. Too bad no one is likely to hear him over the mine his ball just tripped.

It was such a great shot, too! Of course that nutcase had to put something in the middle of the fairway! He can just pay for it later!

Throwing someone like him for a loop in the most destructive game ever played should be fun.