Spreading through art

ADMMcMuffin

Alright I have just become a Brony and I live in a town full of sporty douches and I figured Imma spread the word of Bronies and I will do this by posting posters all over town of Ponies. If anyone has any other pics that would like to be put up in my town or if you just want to stick by my movement. Lets stick to those sporty douches!!!! for Equestria!!!!!!!

I think you might be going about it the wrong way.

While I do agree, I have wanted to do something similar in the past, It's just a fandom and it's just a hobby. It might have it's own subculture but still; you don't need to go about the town, stapling pictures of ponies and pony memes to the sides of buildings in an attempt to either convince others to try the show, or stick it to those that resent it. I've heard that one of the most annoying things to someone who is neutral about fandom is the constant fight between bronys and haters. We must show that it isn't the bronys at fault and we can do this by simply ignoring or "tolerating" the haters. I'm not saying to be a pacifist but rather just shrug them off. If they physically or verbally abuse you then all bets are off. But if they just don't agree with your hobbies then why should you do something that would probably annoy them more?

HOWEVER, I did come here with pictures in mind:

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

Oh, and if you're going to officially join the site, I think it's part of the rules that you make an introduction thread here with at least three posts from yourself. ;)