Hiya!^^

SOStmohs

About Myself: Yo~ soo~ I'm 16 going on 17, and I'm a girl.^^

How I found Canterlot.com: Found it on a youtube video

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I'm a native to a forum called HaruhiSuzumiya.net since it's my favorite series of all time.^^

On the site a bit more than a year ago, I noticed some of the male members becoming bronies ;D.

Because of some bad reception, other than watching the 1st episode, I avoided the show.

Then, after watching so many cool shows already, I was running out of things to watch so I guess I just decided to watch the 2nd episode of My Little Pony and I was also just so curious about the appeal of the show XD. I liked it a lot too. Reminds me of this underground book I love called Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg.

Watched most of the first season in a week or two, went to Japan for two weeks and no time to watch more until I got back and watched the rest of season one and then season 2.^^

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Still interested in the whole community/fandom anyway and the only way I can form proper opinions is if I immerse myself in the community.^^ Think of me as some~ kind of ambassador maybe ahahaha ;D.

I have nothing to do. Still major jet lagged even after being back for a week which means that I'm up all night and sleep all day @_@ which also means, I can't go out anywhere T_T.

Well welcome to the community! Hope your stay here is good and we leave a positive impression on you! Maybe after the jet lag from your trip you'll find an area to dive in to. We've got plenty of art, music, and roleplay!

Also you've got great taste in mane cast <3 Rarity and Pinkie are totally the best.

Daww thanks for the welcome guys.^^ I'm sure I'll have a good time in this community.^^; So far so good, everyone seems really friendly ;D.

@Kryptchild: Oh! are they your favorites too!?^^ I've seen lots of Pinkie fans but not as many Rarity fans >.> Ah, and my favorite Cutie Mark Crusader is Apple Bloom that child country accent is just adorable and she's so sweet and determined.^^ Favorite non-pony character is Zecora, and favorite background character is the Colt that's strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly. XD

@PrincessLuna-ranked-moderator-person: Hehehe~ I see what you did there >;D

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! So you are nocturnal as well? hmm.... oh, only temporary, I see. OK then. ^^ Again welcome!

Your avatar gave me a laugh. XD

Yeah, I think a lot of fans gave the show a chance so that they could understand the hype.

Welcome to Canterlot, I'm not sure if you're here for the awesome community, or the RP as well. Either way, enjoy your stay! :D

Aww and Pinkie Pie welcome song too how sweet!^^;

@SonicRainb00m: RIght! It does look like a male version of Derpy.^^ I can imagine them being siblings or something XD

@Rhyphte: Ah and I'm here for the community^^; and to kill some time this summer since it's illegal for me to go anywhere living in nocturnal hours. I may make the switch back to regular hours very soon though.^^; Usually, I'd be asleep right now, but I had to wake up early to do stuff and I'm feeling awake surprisingly enough!

You know, my HS.net forum has a whole section for roleplay but I'm still not too sure what that even is XD. I've peeked in a few times and it looks like you make OCs then create a story around them with real characters?

Ah, and thanks Rarity's so funny when she's wallowing in- whatever she's supposed to be wallowing in!

You know, my HS.net forum has a whole section for roleplay but I'm still not too sure what that even is XD. I've peeked in a few times and it looks like you make OCs then create a story around them with real characters?

Sounds about right. You may want to check over the new Roleplayers guide to get an idea. It's currently under construction, but should give you some info on getting started.