Two RPs Looking For Players! ACTION and Exploration! POW!

Two RPs are looking for Particular-Party-Ponies-To-Post-Prettyawsome-Posts for these RPS! Be there, or be mule!

The first is an RP that I run. It's a SEQUEL of sorts, but you don't need to know anything about the previous RP to join. The idea is that an loveable little Pegasus filly needs to get to Canterlot and the group she's with is currently in the middle of nowheresville. They've already encountered crumbling bridges and two jerky dragons, and now it looks like they're about to get mugged. This is in the adult 18 section, but nothing really adult-ish has happened. Probably more for ACTION and some adult language. And maybe pony nudity, but that does happen a lot on the show..

And the other is a trek through the creepy Everfree Forest to take on some no-good-bandit types! Grr! I hates them! This will sort of be an action RP. There will be stats and dice rolling (IN THE BACKGROUND) and there's a chance of your OC getting the big sleep. So post wisely!

I'm sure he'll be fine..The fun bit in this RP that the characters don't really need to fit. And how can he appear.

1. Could be one of the bandits that is just about to fall upon the group.

2. Could have been captured by the bandits.

3. There was a magic storm nearby. He could have just been ZAPPED there.

4. Does he explore? Maybe he was checking out the area..

5. Is he a Pegasus? Maybe he fell from the sky? Thump!

There's a zillion ways he could have ended up in the woods.. Just post when you can. :)

They are leaving the Badlands (There's a Canterlot Mining Company Outpost near there where they got the cart and their Guide. They are traveling towards the Raptorclaw River (Near the canyon) which they are planing on taking boat. Once they reach the end of the river, they plan on taking a pass through the mountains, across the plains and into Applelossa.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to join if you still need people, the only problem, that may or may not be too much of a problem, might be able to add a 'different' element...

Anyways, the character that I would like to use, is very... Dark, and violent... Not necessarily evil, he is rather honorable and won't kill innocent ponies, unless there is no other choice...

His name is Shame, and I would love to join if you'd let me!

Well, both games seem to be a bit on the dead side..I only GM the first one, so if you want to, just post away! The group is relaxing near a dock with plans on taking an boat trip the following day. A perfect time for new OCs to wander into view. Maybe some new blood would help..Still, every 'encounter' in my game normally has an path of non-violence...And somethings all is not as it appears...

Well, whatever you like, just go ahead and post! Thanks! :blah:

On a side note..This is a GMed RP, so the players don't normally post outcomes like in battle..You would post what you planned to do.. "I will punch the duck with my right hoof...', but not "The Duck is punched in half!"