Looking for a pony to RP with~

I just recently got an OC accepted, and, has been wondering if anyone(pony) would like to RP with Canvas Whiz

I am up for anything really, and if you look through her app you may get some ideas! I'm not really good at making up a scenario of character's to meet so...I apologies for that, but, if you need me to come up with something I will gladly try!

I may be new to RPing on here ​but I definatly have experience with RPing. I've been doing it for a long time. But, my posts aren't always super huge or as detailed, I only give out what is pretty much given to me.

Welp. I hope I can RP with some wonderful people!

-PB

I'd be interested. :)

I only really have one OC (Opal Shards) who would visit Cloudsdale regularly, and even though she is a professional athlete and kind of harsh in general, she also hates Cloudsdae with a passion, and has an appreciation for art (though her focus lies more on intricate ice sculptures). Maybe there's some common ground to be found if you are interested.

I'll gladly RP with you!Now do you want to be in mane RP or freeforall?I'm fine with both.A scenario we could have our OC's going on an adventure for something or maybe something like that?

I would prefer Mane RP myself if that is alright with you? :)

Convincing Canvas for an adventure would be rather interesting and fun!

I'd be interested. :)

I only really have one OC (Opal Shards) who would visit Cloudsdale regularly, and even though she is a professional athlete and kind of harsh in general, she also hates Cloudsdae with a passion, and has an appreciation for art (though her focus lies more on intricate ice sculptures). Maybe there's some common ground to be found if you are interested.

Oh I wouldn't mind at all! I was hoping to RP with her at least once with someone with an OC that would be sketchy to her likes or is slightly opposite to herself.

Having an appreciation of art will get passed some of her judgment!

I Would also be interested in an rp. i have Twisted sound, whos profile cant be found in my character log.

they are both artists, so perhaps that is what we cant base the rp around.

Oh okay! That'll be interesting!

:)

Oh I wouldn't mind at all! I was hoping to RP with her at least once with someone with an OC that would be sketchy to her likes or is slightly opposite to herself.

Having an appreciation of art will get passed some of her judgment!

Yep, and seeing how you approve of Fluttershy's and Rainbow Dash's friendship, you don't seem a stranger to the concept of attracting opposites. ^^

Yep, and seeing how you approve of Fluttershy's and Rainbow Dash's friendship, you don't seem a stranger to the concept of attracting opposites. ^^

Opposites are good in my case!

Would you want to talk about maybe a plot and stuff through PM or do you just want to go with it?

Because I have a small idea looking through Opal's app!

Opposites are good in my case!

Would you want to talk about maybe a plot and stuff through PM or do you just want to go with it?

Because I have a small idea looking through Opal's app!

I wrote you a PM about it, but we only really need a starting point. :)