Dinner for strangers (Private)

(i know she has a profile, but this is an rp with someone whos character has not been accepted yet.)

Twisted Sound paced back and forth. She was nervous e being around Canterlot ponies. the ones she wished, oh so much, would love her paintings. but she wasn't here on a sail pitch or a glory. she was here on business, or well research. she may have been an artist, but sometimes she needed a good book, and while she was in town she figured the library may have been the best place to look. The truth was that Twisted didn't read very well, and upon entering the library, she found herself lost.

She had never been in a library, well not since she was a filly. And thus she did the only sensible thing she could think of. She swallowed her pride, even though her insides screamed Oh come on Twisted, this is a bucking library for celestia's sake. She sighed, making sure she didn't look too annoying or picky, but also trying to look and walk more sophisticated than she normally would.

"Hello, is anyone here, I- I would like some help" She paused. "I'm looking for some books?" She hoped that that was how you were suppose to ask.

Suddenly two green eyes appreared from the Dark corner, a sleek and sort of Petite younger mare stepped out, "Books?" she smiled and looked around, "this place is full of em!" she giggled and stepped into the light. She had a dark violet pelt and her mane and tail were a light Ice blue, but despite her cold and dark colors her facial expressions were warm and open, "So how may I assist you?"

(I actually originally had her planned to be a librarian there but they said it wouldn't work as then she would have a past with canon characters)

(oh opps,)

The yellow pony jumped when she herd words, because she hadn't expected them. When the other pony told her this place was full of books, Twisted got annoyed, really she knew this was a library and that library had books, she wasn't dumb."Yeah? i wouldn't have guesed" she said snidely, however, she quickly calmed herself. "Im sorry. i didn't mean to be rude." The lemonade colored pony, would heave a sigh "Yeah im looking for a book, one on house painting, and one on the history of art in equestria. i just, dont know where to look." she admitted humbly, perhaps this mare could help her, and see through her previously rude behavior. Twisted Sound Really needed that first book for work. if she couldn't do it right she couldn't earn bits. Which were coming in slow at the mome

The mare stepped from behind a counter and sat down and closed her eyes and her horn began to glow. A small glowing aura was seen on the book as she checked if then moved on. It took a few minutes but she finally found them and lightly pulls them down and set them on the counter. She trotted back behind the counter, "here we are," she smiled, "may I see your Canterlot library card?"

It seemed so easy, Twisted was almost angry. she could never do something like that. She glanced at the covers of the book. they looked intensely thick. she wondered if she could finish them before she had to leave town. And then came a question, something about a library card, twisted didn't even know what that was. and thus she said. "I don't.have a library card." she obviously didn't understand how a library worked. she suddenly realized that she had forgotten something "Thank you for your help too. "

She nodded, "welcome," she smiled, "Now about that card," she slipped out her own card, "I'll coed you for now, just dont dissapoint me," she gave a warm smile as she checked out the books and pushed them over

Twisted was overwhelmed with joy when the mare let her use her library card. "Thank you, i wont let you down." Twisted Sound said. "When are they due?" She asked, for further clarification. this was turning out to be a good day, even if her client here canceled his appointment. he had found someone else to paint for him. The only good side of this was she got a small, 'vacation' she wasn't quite sure what to do with her time.

She began to flip through a appointment looking book, "let's see," she begins to search, "Yes here 2 weeks from now," she smiled warmly and began to 'write' it down in the book, "May I have your name miss?"

"Two weeks." she repeted with a nod. "My name is Twisted Sound." The yellow pony would say. "Ill have the books back by the end of the week, i have to leave town and go back home then." you could tell she was from Manehatten, she had developed a small, but noticeable accent

Twisted sound nodded happily at first, before realizing exactly what the other pony had said. Did a pony in Canterlot really know of her paintings. the cartoonist sketches, the things that nopony in Manehatten would ever purchase art from other then interior and exterior painting of houses and rooms. "Y-yes ma'am that would be me." she was shocked to say the least,

Somepony was pleasured to meat her? she was wow, this was turning out to be a great day. The yellow pony glanced over the sketches, it almost humored her that someone had soled some of the commissions she had drawn for them. "Thank you." Twisted would say. "Im glad somepony likes them"