Hello, ponies!~

PookiePie

About Myself: Hey! I'm an artist, more graphic artist than traditional, but I do most ideally love fanart! I'm a pretty friendly person. A gemini-cancer cusp for anyone interested in signs to get a broad idea on my personality! But the rest you can figure out just by talking to me. ^_^

How I found Canterlot.com: Completely random. Was looking for pals, stumbled upon this place!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Curiosity. It's become such a big thing in the art world, I simply had to check it out. And despite the fact that I've been a big fan since the beginning (You know..the 80's?) it's refreshing to see the show come back and so many people love it!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Just wanna say hi to all you ponies out there! I'm in the search for a tight-knit group of pals just like anyone else out there. ^_^ I love to draw and I love to get to know people! So far people have been so kind to me. I can only hope to show you all the same!

Ignoring the race to greet you, I'm going to take the higher road and offer you a very warm, love-filled welcome. <3

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you as the Lurv Princess!

• Like 1