Anypony willing to RP?

Lux

Hello.

Due to the closing/ slow down of many of my threads lately, I'm looking to get back into action with RPing.

I have eight OCs to choose from and am willing to do different RP ideas (slice of life, adventure, romance, school age, magic, etc.)

So, want to have a fun RP? Let me know here!

So the sweetness has got to your brain? That's ok.

Do you have an idea in mind for another RP? Any particular character you want to RP with?

I'd consider taking on another RP thread...

Not sure how easy it would be to sort out an idea though. Having about twenty different character to choose from makes that difficult sometimes. :P

A lot of mine are kind of suited for adventure type stuff though, I suppose.

Well adventure wise I have Sky Flare (pegasus stallion), Fire Heart (unicorn filly), and Night Watcher (pegasus mare military pony).

Well adventure wise I have Sky Flare (pegasus stallion), Fire Heart (unicorn filly), and Night Watcher (pegasus mare military pony).

Hmm, well I have a lot of military related ponies: Radiant Steel who you already met in the Mending Hearts thread; her brother Dagger who's with the honor guard; his partner, REIN intelligence op Verity Essence; and Midnight Brand, a retired REA officer now hermit/adventurer/single mother.

I also have fillies who might be up for some adventure with Fire Heart. Ardent Fate is a quite adventurous young filly who aspires to be a knight, while my Spirit Flame, like Fire Heart, is a unicorn filly with fire related magic.

And I also have a western outlaw (Lady Luck), a thief/pirate (Starless Shroud), a magic hunter (Arcana), a dragon explorer (Sierra) and a vigilante/superhero (Vivid Flair) if you might want a more creative combination.

Hmm... an encounter with Spirit Flame would be interesting since technically Fire doesn't have and friends.

And maybe either Radiant or Vivid for Night.

Spirit Flame's an odd little thing; she doesn't have a lot of friends either or make friends very easily. So yeah, it might be kind of interesting to have her meet a pony like Fire Heart. What sort of location do you think we could use for them?

Night and Radiant meeting and working together would be pretty natural since Radiant, though not a part of the Lunar Guard herself, does often work at night. Vivid might be harder to work with since she's pretty heavily tethered to Manehattan for location.

Well Fire Heart is in Canterlot, so anywhere there would be good.

And Radiant would be ok in Canterlot too.

Spirit Flame lives in Fillydelphia, but I think I could bring her to Canterlot without much issue. :)

And yeah, Radiant is definitely okay in Canterlot. She hardly leaves the city. ;)