Equestria High[Open]

OOC: Okay this is humanized and set in highschool for the characters. I'll be playing as the unimportant characters*You know random students, teachers and staff* and as principal I'll also say when school events happen*Dances, sports events, yada yada*

You can be anyone you want, be it a mane six character, such as Pinkie Pie, or a background pony like Lyra, or an OC of your creation. Most characters will be highschool age, but the ages can vary depending if they are freshmen, sophmore, junior or senior. Of course that doesn't mean you can't have say a little sibling character as well that pokes up and around every so often to cause mischief.

A note ont he Mane six characters, those will be on a first come first serve I guess. If you want to RP one do so, don't worry about asking me. But if you are RPing two of them and someone wants to take one of them try to work it out to determine which one you both want to be. If you need me to help just let me know.

Posting rules? Don't really worry about it. Since most of the postings will be yours*with mine showing up to partake in the rp if needed, but are not really all that important unless otherwised stated. This will be an RP where your actions will push things forward and in all sorts of ways*trying something new. Basiclly I'm letting your actions determine the story, at least to some extent. The only control I'll be taking is time skips and when classes begin and end. Do not that not all rps have to happen in school. This is a town we in*name unspecified really cause I couldn't think of one.* So go all out, within logical reason, and have fun.

Now when I say humanized I don't mean fully. Characters if they are pegasi would have their wings and be able to fly. Pretty much looking something like this:

mlp_fim___lavender_horizon_by_oceanchan-d4w1fni.jpg

Note the ears. The tail. The horn thing for unicorns, I guess you can decide on that part really, but the rest is solid. Look cute don't they?

Anyway that covers the rules, anyquestions ask me by PM or an OOC comment. I hope everyone enjoys. and if I posted this in the wrong area do let me know.

On note the art is not my creation, so credit goes to the real creator I just felt it was a decent model for what I mean by humanized.

Okay now to begin. CLASS IN SESSION!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: The final bell rang loud and clear for all the students of Equestria High. It was time to get to your home rooms fast, or risk an unpleasant metting with a hall monitor....or worse a teacher.

Students of every grade and gender milled through the halls to their respective rooms, the sound of conversation filling the rooms as they waited for their teachers.

Classes are in session.

Colt ran down the hall with his girlfriend Lotus trailing him.They needed to get to homeroom fast.Colt tried to make sure that his bag didn't hit anyone and that Lotus was behind him.

Colt was a senior and had shaggy brown hair.He usually wore a button up shirt with a simple tie.Colt also had a very promising career in modeling.Colt is usually calm but he does get worried easily and he is the joker of his friends group.Colt can also get egotistical at sometimes.

Lotus was a senior also but about two months younger than Colt.Lotus usally wears a head band to keep her (natural) pink hair from flying in her face.She also wears blue long sleeved shirts and purple skirts.Lotus works as an receptionist at a spa as well as doing some charity work.Lotus is very nice but if you hurt her or someone she cares about she will find you....

Colt jumped and skidded into homeroom right as the door closed and grabbed Lotus and dragged her in."HA!Right on time."He said.

Snowy flew through the main doors of the school at a fast pace. Her little brother had slowed her down with one of his usual pranks, which she had to clean up afterwards. She winced when she heard the bell ring, and let out a sigh as she landed back on the ground. Well, she was officially late, no reason for her to tire herself out any further, so she decided to walk the rest of the way to class.The sophomore adjusted her light blue skirt and matching light blue T-shirt, both of which were covered in little snowflake designs, as she brushed her tri-colored orange, yellow, and creme hair out of her face.

She looked up and realized she had successfully made it to homeroom, without confrontation from a teacher or hall monitor. She slowly opened the door and quietly stepped in, hopping no one would notice her.

Cloud had just barely snuck in through the window, he hoped no one saw him as he crawled into his seat. The sophomore had been running late and actually had to stow his sports gear in a bush outside. His clothes weren't too over the top, just a black hoodie, pants and a grey teeshirt. In fact the only thing that was special, other than his wings, were a pair of dark sunglasses that he almost always wore due to a condition with his eyes. He took them off and scratched his head with a yawn. He saw someone that he recognized, Snowy, and gave a little half wave.

Mackell (pronounced muh-kel) calmly entered the class room. "Hey, sorry I'm late, guys.. I was had a bit of trouble finding the room.." He didn't, as a junior he was well aware of where just about EVERY teacher's class was, but it wasn't like he could just tell the teacher Oh, I slept in.. or even better yet, Sorry teach, I just HAD to make sure I had my hair and makeup just right. (Yus, he wears eyeliner ^^) He took a hurried glance around the room. Wait.. Where was the teacher? "I am late, correct..?" Mackell took a seat to the right of a girl dressed in all blue. She seemed like she wouldn't make fun of him.. At least not too badly. He figured that the kid with the toothpick might. He flashed a timid grin toward to the girl. ".. I really like your hair.. Name's Mackell."

(Ooc: Quickly sketched my character here fors yoos guyses. ^#^ Yeah, hheeeee's pretty much just going to be made up on the spot personality wise.)