Hi, I'm.... New At This.

Emerath

About Myself: Hello, I'm a fairly new brony, but I'd always loved roleplay, so I figured I'd take a look. I'm a data analyst and video game livestreamer in Las Vegas. I also dabble a bit in writing and computer programming, but not enough that I'd call it a hobby right now.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google! :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was introduced to the herd by my best friend. I shied away from it for a while, but decided to finally take a chance, and I don't regret a moment of it. The show and the community both seem to be amazing. I have to say, what really got me hooked was the fan music. :3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
I so look very forward to meeting and hanging out with everyone here. :D

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm happy to be here. :D

The fan music really is incredible. Every day I'm adding more to a specific "brony music" library. It boggles my mind just how much effort these fine men and women put into this music and how amazing it can be.

And thanks for the advice, TheInvisiblePony, I'll be sure to avoid them cockatrices. Don't wanna be a stone brony as soon as I get here. ;P

Thank you Tenkan and SonicRainb00m. ^^ You guys all make me feel so loved. You're all awesome people.

To answer your question Sonic, I tend to Livestream MMOs or League of Legends and a new game called Smite. Of course I don't do it as often as I should (I'm lazy, and on places like here with all you awesome people) :3 And work tends to get in the way. D: