Mecha In Ponyville [ Open to All ]

Just outside of Ponyville a patch of dark clouds gathered with lightning hitting the surface every few minutes, suddenly a bolt of navy blue lightning struck the land, there was a flash of light and the silhouette of something came into view. It was nether a pony or a human but something new. It featured a single eye with spikes on its head and large boots with a single wheel on the back of each.

It was Mecha Sonic!

• Power: 46% and charging
  • Armour: Minor burns over 60% covered
  • Emerald scanner: ERROR scanner unable to pick up emerald signatures.

Mecha looked around "This is not mobius" he said to himself. The land didn't match any known signatures in his database.."Chaos control must have brought me here thanks to my annoying organic counterpart." he thought to himself and noticed a small village to his right and began to make his way to the location.

Mecha Sonic was heading for ponyville.

A tall pony in a dark cloak walked towards Mecha. "State your business here." He said darkly. a large plasmacaster hung at his side, and several grenades dotted his belt.

Mecha Sonic looks down at the four legged animal that approached him "Hmf...that almost sounded like an order" he said before walking past the animal and then added "My business is my own and lets just leave it at that!"

Mecha spotted a village in the distance, he bent down slightly and the engine in his back came to life, after a few moments mecha hovered above the ground before shooting off at speed towards the village.

After a minute at full velocity mecha sonic arrived at ponyville, he looked around to find more animals similar to the one he met moments ago but all sporting different colours, He pointed to the nearest animal and said "you there small one! What is this place?? Where are my chaos emeralds??"

"The nearest chaos emerald mine lies in Shannara, metal one. Head south until you see the Forest. It will be in that forest." The stranger called out to Mecha.

Mecha Sonic wasn't the only one of Eggman's mechanical animals to get ported to Ponyville. Upon learning that a Chaos Emerald had ended up in another dimension, Eggman re-purposed and upgraded one of his older models to do two things: retrieve the emerald and terminate Mecha Sonic if it should betray him.

Optic Sensors: Online

Location Data: Unavailable

Power: 62% and rising

Shields: 2%, recharging

Armor: 87%, non-critical damage sustained

Emerald Scanner: Booting....

The metallic red machine scanned the area, noticing what appeared to be equine creatures walking in the streets and talking to one another. "Updating map data...Location registered as Ponyville." the robot's voice played. By then, Metal Knuckles' emerald scanner had started up and was pointing it to the south. The robotic echidna began to walk in the direction its scanner was pointing, seeming not to care about attracting attention from the locals.

Allanon looked at the red machine, unamused. He did not care for meddling in other's affairs, and decided not to disturb the machine. He grinned from beneath his dark hood.